17:41, Mon 2 Dec
Sat in the albion end years ago, like others have said aslong as you dont make it obvious and are generally respectful youll be ok.
Act like an idiot then your highly likely to get a kicking at most grounds around the country.
18:33, Mon 2 Dec
West Brom
Vile
Brizzle City
Wigan

All so far done from home and away ends... only trouble I had was at Brizzle when I stood up as Ndllovu scored a penalty...chucked em a carrot and they fecked off.
21:30, Mon 2 Dec
Viler - holte for the taity sending off cup game
West Brom - early 80’s corner terracing
Ipswich - last game bank holiday
Charlton - first game back at the valley (I think)
Walsall - old fellows park fa cup - mate got knocked out (was wearing a blues badge and got spotted)
Palace - in their seats for the relegation party
Wolves - juniors took a good few in the John Ireland lower early 80’s
Man Utd - first season back in the prem in the stretford top tier
Everton - stern John penalty night game
DES
21:33, Mon 2 Dec
I was on Bristol end under ‘Arry when we win 1.0 last day to stay up, about a dozen of us, we had to jump up cos it was such an important goal (by Che) there was a bit of an atmosphere afterwards and old bill marched about four blues away!
But no real bother!
Kro
21:44, Mon 2 Dec
DES
My mate who's a Bristol City fan, was with me in the last game of the Kop, in the Kop obviously.

Going back to terrace days, I was living in Plymouth when we played Argyle, so I travelled up with them and stood with them in the Tilton. Tommy Tynan scored a last minute pen, I got abuse all the way back!
21:54, Mon 2 Dec
Was in the Albion executive area when Louie scored ‘that’ goal. Went a bit mental😄
DES
23:36, Mon 2 Dec
kevb8ll
My mate who's a Bristol City fan, was with me in the last game of the Kop, in the Kop obviously.

Going back to terrace days, I was living in Plymouth when we played Argyle, so I travelled up with them and stood with them in the Tilton. Tommy Tynan scored a last minute pen, I got abuse all the way back!
Plymouth? Don’t recall us ever playing em at stans except for an fa cup game played in midweek during the three day week back in 73? Or was it year later?
Kro
23:48, Mon 2 Dec
I was with my old man in the Brummie Rd at the Baggies the years we won about 4-2 or something...the Louie Donowa game. Had to bite my lip each time we scored. When the Albion scored their second, this prat behind me was jumping up and down and pushing me. Then he said he had lost his glasses and asked us all to have a look on the floor for them. I happened to feel them under the sole of my shoe. Sadly, nothing could be done for them as they were far too badly damaged as I ground my heel into them on the terracing. Purely by accident of course....the prat couldn't see for the rest of the match!! 😁
23:50, Mon 2 Dec
DES
I think we played Plymouth at home in about 1994-1995, the promotion season. I have a feeling it was 4-2 to us, Dave Regis got a couple and Gary Poole sustained a bad injury.
@6strings4paws
23:57, Mon 2 Dec
I believe you are correct re Regis, think we sold him (a swap if my memory is correct) not long after
02:50, Tue 3 Dec
DES
We played Argyle I think when we were in the Prem.
my family came up from Plymouth for it and we won.

Think it was this match involving a surreal moment involving Maik Taylor our goalkeeper at the time.

Casper, SHA travel agent had arranged a holiday for Maik and his family.
Casper in town 6 of the Rsilway caught a wayward shot and as Maik came to retrieve the ball spotted Casper.
There ensued an exchange as,
“Alright Maik hows things”
“Fine ta’”
“How was the holiday”
“Oh perfect. We had an amazing time, thanks for everything”
“No problem, you’re always welcome”
At this point Casper threw the ball to Maik and he dropped it.

The last bit did not happen :-)
06:24, Tue 3 Dec
I sat in the Millwall end when we lost 2-0 a couple years back

Was just after Colin scored the own goal my Brummie accent became noticeable when i shouted FFS Blues.

My mate who is a Millwall fan said “we best go” as a few blokes gathered behind us that weren’t there before.
07:25, Tue 3 Dec
rocksteddie
I was with my old man in the Brummie Rd at the Baggies the years we won about 4-2 or something...the Louie Donowa game. Had to bite my lip each time we scored. When the Albion scored their second, this prat behind me was jumping up and down and pushing me. Then he said he had lost his glasses and asked us all to have a look on the floor for them. I happened to feel them under the sole of my shoe. Sadly, nothing could be done for them as they were far too badly damaged as I ground my heel into them on the terracing. Purely by accident of course....the prat couldn't see for the rest of the match!! 😁

I remember that night, amazing but still went down in the end. If I remember correctly we only had the section in the corner as they were getting a head start on knocking down the smethick end as part of the move to all seater
07:26, Tue 3 Dec
There were Blues all over the place that night. Officially I think we only had 800 tickets
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
07:46, Tue 3 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
There were Blues all over the place that night. Officially I think we only had 800 tickets

Me and a mate were in the Rainbow Stand? We jumped up for one of our goals andsubsequently got marched round to the Blues corner. Some great games that season despite getting relegated. Tranmere remains one of my all time favourite away days.