20:31, Mon 13 Jan
Off on a stag do in April to Cardiff - I am in charge of sorting out eats for the two nights. There will be 10 of us and some are already moaning about cost so needs to be cheap eats rather than haute cuisine. Anyone got any recommendations? Also any recommendations for bars etc for after ?
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
20:33, Mon 13 Jan
Bristol
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:36, Mon 13 Jan
yeah cardiff wasn't exactly my choice of place to go
20:40, Mon 13 Jan
👍
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:46, Mon 13 Jan
Nothing wrong with Cardiff. The Quay area is good for bars and restaurants.
22:43, Mon 13 Jan
I went to uni in Cardiff- absolutely loved it and a great night can be had! But...I graduated 13 years ago and I dare say some/most/all of the bars/clubs I frequented are no more... not a very useful post from me, really. Ah well!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
DES
23:43, Mon 13 Jan
Tilton Rifle
Nothing wrong with Cardiff. The Quay area is good for bars and restaurants.
Nothing wrong! That’s an understatement, it’s brilliant. Been there three times twice with blues, once in a cricket tour, had a whale of a time three times, by the way original poster, anyone moaning about cost before you go.. tell them to do one!
You can’t put a price on good times!
Kro
23:45, Mon 13 Jan
Could try Viva Brazil for yer grub, it’s near enough to everything else in town for purposes of getting rat arsed
23:53, Mon 13 Jan
This Indian street-food place in town is pretty good. Recommended.

[www.3bscafe.com]
06:28, Tue 14 Jan
Cardiff is great been many times. Viva Brazil is a fantastic experience but it's not cheap, about £26 per person eat all you can.
Hopefully you have accommodation already booked and you're in the centre or by the quay , Hotels can be very expensive plus parking if there's an event on like rugby or a concert. I'll tell you more on Saturday.
08:20, Tue 14 Jan
Caroline street you can’t go wrong
11:36, Tue 14 Jan
I moved to cardiff area few years back and it’s very hit and miss the ideal bar for cheap drink and food is coyote bar or live lounge both cheap food and drink and decent atmosphere
11:39, Tue 14 Jan
thats 3bs cafe looks good, and hotel (hostel) already booked - and we are walking distance to centre, and planned for a date when no rugby on - and that caroline street i'm sure will be visited.

Thanks for input and macca will grill you more on Saturday
12:26, Tue 14 Jan
Kebab.
weaponsguru -
"To be fair, the worse side I've seen at St Andrews this season is Blues"
12:46, Tue 14 Jan
If you're into your craft beers, Tiny Rebel (from Newport) have got a decent pub just off the main street, very close to the rugby stadium.
the king loves me