16:43, Tue 14 Jan
I honestly don't think there is a chance we will get relegated. I don't think we are going in a particularly positive direction - we are roughly where I thought we would be but I hoped we would be developing a pattern and style, which we aren't - but whilst we had a bad run we have also played some good stuff in other games. We will pick up the points we need to stay up. We will get about 54.
Revere me.
16:54, Tue 14 Jan
I think you'll be proved right, but I'm definitely concerned.

Followed Blues for far too long and I am concerned by the latest EFL stuff too.

Think Saturday is a really big game. Win again and there's some momentum back, but lose five home league games in a row...
16:56, Tue 14 Jan
Redditch Blue
Spike, changing the subject slightly, do you honestly think there is 'no chance' of us getting relegated, not withstanding a points deduction?

No I honesty don't.

We're hardly pulling up any trees and I don't think we will under Clotet, but we have too much to get relegated...I don't think we will be anywhere near.

I'm ok if we change manager because - as I said the other week, the playing Gazza Gardner at centre-half thing finished me with Pep, his bottle has gone and his mind has gone as far as I'm concerned. To have some of the good players we've got and go back to grinding is VERY poor.

But we really do have to get rid of the short-term thinking and get a proper manager in and back him, Warnock doesn't count.
17:05, Tue 14 Jan
I agree with you regards Warnock and also that Pep's bottle has now gone, but it's for the latter reason that I can't agree there is 'no chance' we will get relegated.
If the manager has lost the plot, which you may well be right about, then that puts us under threat, especially given I don't think they will sack him.
I do think we will stay up, but I reckon it's going to be a nervy few months esp with the EFL threat hanging over us.
17:21, Tue 14 Jan
I don't often disagree with you but I do think we have a chance of going down.

Not due to the quality in the team but for the potential for things to turn poisonous if we go on another bad run, particularly at home.

I don't think we will, but we're capable of going another 10 without a win, we're only a bad week (3 Games) away from being right in the thick of it
17:39, Tue 14 Jan
Bahnsteig_8
No way San Jose. Warnock is complete utter fool. It is BIG no from me.

Yes absolute fool who has the best record regarding promotion. Absolute fool🤔
Like an English rain. So light yet endless from a leaden sky.
17:40, Tue 14 Jan
Never been able to stand him since that game against the Boggies where he was telling players to get sent off or go down injured, vile vile bloke not for me KRO
17:44, Tue 14 Jan
bluebone
Never been able to stand him since that game against the Boggies where he was telling players to get sent off or go down injured, vile vile bloke not for me KRO

Come on that was a long long time ago.

Listening to him on the radio he's a different bloke when he's not stood on the side of a football pitch.
Like an English rain. So light yet endless from a leaden sky.
18:25, Tue 14 Jan
Apparently, ALLEGEDLY, as dodgy as eff. So I've been told.
18:31, Tue 14 Jan
According to Jason Puncheon, Warnock would give players extra wages and appearance bonuses which they would then have to pay to him if they wanted to get in the team.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
23:36, Tue 14 Jan
Let’s build for the future with a self opinionated dinosaur...

Bring ‘The Horse’ in as his number 2...(podcast ref.)

Better to build & progress from League One - a definite possibility - with an enlightened up & coming/hungry manager...

Enough other Clubs hate us already. Add a fair few more - including The Boggies...

A talk shite ‘manager’ who’ll get us more coverage on TalkSHITE...

‘Culturally suited’ to align nicely with the ‘crooks’ running OUR Club!

Gil Merrick, Stan Cullis, Freddie G., Sir Alf, ‘Bald Eagle’ & Ron (R.I.P.), TF, and others, then HIM???

It’s a NO from me then...

KRO
‘They’ll always break your heart, son...’
10:24, Wed 15 Jan
DogheadsA662-1BertM2
Let’s build for the future with a self opinionated dinosaur...

Bring ‘The Horse’ in as his number 2...(podcast ref.)

Better to build & progress from League One - a definite possibility - with an enlightened up & coming/hungry manager...

Enough other Clubs hate us already. Add a fair few more - including The Boggies...

A talk shite ‘manager’ who’ll get us more coverage on TalkSHITE...

‘Culturally suited’ to align nicely with the ‘crooks’ running OUR Club!

Gil Merrick, Stan Cullis, Freddie G., Sir Alf, ‘Bald Eagle’ & Ron (R.I.P.), TF, and others, then HIM???

It’s a NO from me then...

KRO

I'd like to sign up for more of this content.
weaponsguru -
"To be fair, the worse side I've seen at St Andrews this season is Blues"