12:40, Tue 14 Jan
Nah I've got three thanks.
John_Smullen
Birmingham are 7 points clear of the relegation zone and people say we are doomed. vile are in the relegation zone and people say they are safe, this place is an utter drama queen area
12:41, Tue 14 Jan
Any free watches Karren???
the king loves me
12:46, Tue 14 Jan
It shouldn't ever be more than a quid to watch that
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
13:01, Tue 14 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
It shouldn't ever be more than a quid to watch that
For adults or kids lol
13:02, Tue 14 Jan
Sorry for kids
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
13:03, Tue 14 Jan
Yeah I was saying shouldn’t be more than a quid for adults or kids watching that lol
13:05, Tue 14 Jan
😆
DES
13:41, Tue 14 Jan
There is someone on here who reckons they thought up kids for a quid!
Just think of all them poor babies youve made suffer over the years! LOL

KRO
13:51, Tue 14 Jan
All Blues games should be kids for a quid, plenty of empty seats around football league games.

Stick a sprog in them and create a new generation of Blues, might also be able to flog em a couple of hot dogs, kit kats and a few pints of Amstell or summat.
14:23, Tue 14 Jan
All Blues games should be kids for a quid, plenty of empty seats around football league games.

Stick a sprog in them and create a new generation of Blues, might also be able to flog em a couple of hot dogs, kit kats and a few pints of Amstell or summat.

To be fair to blues they do free season tickets for kids with a paying adult so it’s worth getting even if they only go to 5 or 6 games a season.
14:25, Tue 14 Jan
Panda
To be fair to blues they do free season tickets for kids with a paying adult so it’s worth getting even if they only go to 5 or 6 games a season.

Normally I just take their phones of them for a few hours if I want to punish them, or put them on the naughty step when they were a bit younger.
John_Smullen
Birmingham are 7 points clear of the relegation zone and people say we are doomed. vile are in the relegation zone and people say they are safe, this place is an utter drama queen area
14:43, Tue 14 Jan
As I've not had a season ticket in years I'd forgotten about that. It's a very good deal 👍🏻