12:37, Tue 14 Jan
I read somewhere yesterday or today that Purslow has an office down at Bodymoor Heath, similar to Dong, as do the guys at Wolves and Baggies.

So my question is, what's the problem?
12:39, Tue 14 Jan
Its because they are Chinese.

hth.
weaponsguru -
"To be fair, the worse side I've seen at St Andrews this season is Blues"
12:40, Tue 14 Jan
do the guys at Wolves and Baggies have a tactics board in their offices?
12:41, Tue 14 Jan
HackneyBlue

Probably.
12:46, Tue 14 Jan
notts_blue
Its because they are Chinese.

hth.

This
12:52, Tue 14 Jan
Where did you read that? Would be interesting to see the logic behind it and the comparatives.
@stevanderman
12:55, Tue 14 Jan
David Xavis
HackneyBlue

Probably.

Have their clubs gone backwards following a series of atrocious management sackings and appointments and wasted the owners investment on poor purchases as well as incurring a nine point deduction since they took over?

Or not.
12:55, Tue 14 Jan
jefflynneshair
Where did you read that? Would be interesting to see the logic behind it and the comparatives.

Brian Dick in his Q&A I think.

The Wolves one is pretty well known, think the guy left them a couple of months ago though so that link may be inaccurate.
12:56, Tue 14 Jan
Bluestaines
David Xavis
HackneyBlue

Probably.

Have their clubs gone backwards following a series of atrocious management sackings and appointments and wasted the owners investment on poor purchases as well as incurring a nine point deduction since they took over?

Or not.

Panos sacked Rowett.

Dong sacked Monk for almost losing us our £30m asset.
12:59, Tue 14 Jan
Now your picking hairs/clutching at straws. And I don’t believe that’s why Monk was sacked.
13:00, Tue 14 Jan
I'm just curious as to why everyone is so up in arms about Dong having an office at Wast Halls with a tactics board in it (normal decor for an office at a football training ground).

Maybe Pep uses it to show him where the team needs strengthening?
13:03, Tue 14 Jan
Not a problem in itself. It’s everything that goes with it and what it alludes to.
13:04, Tue 14 Jan
David Xavis
I read somewhere yesterday or today that Purslow has an office down at Bodymoor Heath, similar to Dong, as do the guys at Wolves and Baggies.

So my question is, what's the problem?

Actually don’t think that is true about the Baggies...
13:06, Tue 14 Jan
Because Dong is clueless and is taking the club backwards... I think that’s mainly why people have an issue with it. It’s like saying “Wolves play with a keeper so why is everyone so unhappy when we play Camp?”
13:37, Tue 14 Jan
It’s not really like saying that