13:37, Tue 14 Jan
blues
notts_blue
Its because they are Chinese.

hth.

This

He's right ya know.
13:51, Tue 14 Jan
Mark Jenkins and the other Directors have offices at the Albion’s training ground as does the Chinese liaison guy although they split their time between there and the Hawthorns
14:26, Tue 14 Jan
If Andy put a virtual tactics board option into the forum it would be the most used thing ever, even more than that gif of that man riding that pig.
weaponsguru -
"To be fair, the worse side I've seen at St Andrews this season is Blues"
15:11, Tue 14 Jan
Waggeh
blues
notts_blue
Its because they are Chinese.

hth.

This

He's right ya know.

Might be for other people but not for me. I don’t give a fig what nationality anyone is, all I ask in relation to Blues is that they’re competent.

In Dong’s case that very much remains to be seen based on all the evidence I’ve witnessed.
15:17, Tue 14 Jan
dc1875
Mark Jenkins and the other Directors have offices at the Albion’s training ground as does the Chinese liaison guy although they split their time between there and the Hawthorns

When you think you know more than someone else please finish your sentence with an ellipsis.
Revere me.
15:19, Tue 14 Jan
The Reverend
dc1875

When you think you know more than someone else please finish your sentence with an ellipsis.

;)
15:23, Tue 14 Jan
👍
Revere me.
15:31, Tue 14 Jan
So we've come to the conclusion that Dong is doing a fine job and we're all just racist.

Spot on.
16:25, Tue 14 Jan
"So my question is, what's the problem?"

They have minimal knowledge of the game and shouldn't be anywhere near the training ground.

HTH
16:41, Tue 14 Jan
Working at Bodymoor Heath or Lozells? Tempting
16:42, Tue 14 Jan
I have consistently said I don't have a problem at all, in fact I think he should have an office at the training ground. Dealing with transfers, negotiating new contracts, managing the large proportion of staff we have based at the training ground all shoudl be done at the training ground. However, it should not be his main office that should be at the admin / commercial centre which is Stans.

As for the tactics board I have covered that as well - Its a training ground every office probably has one.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
16:56, Tue 14 Jan
Robert Hopkins
I have consistently said I don't have a problem at all, in fact I think he should have an office at the training ground. Dealing with transfers, negotiating new contracts, managing the large proportion of staff we have based at the training ground all shoudl be done at the training ground. However, it should not be his main office that should be at the admin / commercial centre which is Stans.

As for the tactics board I have covered that as well - Its a training ground every office probably has one.

All of this is true - the only qualm is if he starts bringing Pep in and explaining how he wants the team to play. I don't even care if he tries to give Pep ideas, as long as he's free to disregard them as he pleases.