19:56, Tue 14 Jan
Was that a brummie thing never used to have it or get it as a kid growing up in Wales,used to come brum to visit the family and I loved it can you still get it?
20:01, Tue 14 Jan
In the long headed bottle really thick milk my old man still has it yuk
20:02, Tue 14 Jan
Yeh always had a metal top
20:09, Tue 14 Jan
It lasted that long you could leave it in a will for someone
20:16, Tue 14 Jan
Bloody lovely stuff, i still drink it in coffee.
Have it on cereals.
But the best of all is a cold glass of stera with chocolate digestives that have been in the fridge

Devine
20:23, Tue 14 Jan
Used to have it in the days of Camp coffee, Jubblys, Corona pop and "ahem" Davenports beer at home.
And the nit nurse !
20:23, Tue 14 Jan
Always had it as a kid when we went to visit my Nan in Solihull, bloody lovely stuff.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:29, Tue 14 Jan
Plastic milk !!! I hated it when I was a kid.
20:33, Tue 14 Jan
Apparently my nan used to drink it but I can't say I've ever tasted it.

Might pick up a bottle and see what it's like.
20:36, Tue 14 Jan
To be fair I think it was needed in the days when a lot of us hadn,t got Fridges but probably not needed now
20:36, Tue 14 Jan
Don't it's disgusting. Bulls milk, we called it
What did the Knights in White satin?
20:39, Tue 14 Jan
All the industrial areas used to have it so they could take into the factories etc but Birmingham was biggest user / Manchester was more uht
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
20:39, Tue 14 Jan
davenports
To be fair I think it was needed in the days when a lot of us hadn,t got Fridges but probably not needed now
Ah right maybe so hadn’t thought of that
20:43, Tue 14 Jan
Was that a Brummie thing? Never used to have it or get it as a kid growing up in Wales, used to come to Brum to visit the family and I loved it. Can you still get it?
My mom always used to buy it, I had a mate who visited us often, and he always called it "castrated milk"

I think its really just the same as EHT long-life stuff is it not?
Regards, Mick