Re: Troy

20:10, Tue 21 Jan
Maybe one of Helen Mirren?
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
20:26, Tue 21 Jan
Roger the lodger
I’m old school I’m afraid. Am I one eyed?...yep, I never even cheered in italia 90 when platt scored for England, I wasn’t on my own either, different people different times. To me greasey is a slimy, cheating, vile Gloria Huniford lookalike who will look an also ran if/when he goes to a big club. He was and always will be a pissweasel of the highest order to me and the fact I’ve read this thread has made me feel dirty.

Good man.
20:44, Tue 21 Jan
I like it when they lose

It means I can watch MOTD

If they win I cant
@Bluewurst1875
20:49, Tue 21 Jan
MOTD is still a thing?

You can watch all highlights from the Premier League at 5pm on Youtube!
wannabee bailey
Maybe one of Helen Mirren?

From which film?

Re: Grealish

21:00, Tue 21 Jan
scouty
Gorra Go Tom
He's really kicked on this season, thought he'd be found out in the Prem but he seems to be thriving on the intensity of the league.

A cert to be called up now, which is no less than what he deserves.

I feel sick.

You're only watching him on the ball, where he's very good. Watch him off the ball... where he's a lazy liability. Which is why he's been moved into a 10 in a 4411

You don’t know why you’re talking about, he’s playing on the wing.

He's certainly right about Grealish in one respect .... great when running with ball at his feet, but awful at pressing, closing down and "chasing back / sticking with his man"
21:05, Tue 21 Jan
My son sent a vid of Troy Deeney celebrating/gloating infront of the holte tonight.
Absolutely love it ;-)

Blues through and through :-)
21:07, Tue 21 Jan
scouty
Gorra Go Tom
He's really kicked on this season, thought he'd be found out in the Prem but he seems to be thriving on the intensity of the league.

I feel sick.

You're only watching him on the ball, where he's very good. Watch him off the ball... where he's a lazy liability. Which is why he's been moved into a 10 in a 4411

He's certainly right about Grealish in one respect .... great when running with ball at his feet, but awful at pressing, closing down and "following his marker / sticking with his man"

PS .. he hasn't played any of their last 4 games on the wing
21:11, Tue 21 Jan
Rags
scouty
Gorra Go Tom

I feel sick.

He's certainly right about Grealish in one respect .... great when running with ball at his feet, but awful at pressing, closing down and "chasing back / sticking with his man"

Sounds like Crowley too.
21:16, Tue 21 Jan
Put this to bed blues
21:24, Tue 21 Jan
Barstewards 🤬
21:25, Tue 21 Jan
Barstewards 🤬

Feck me.
21:27, Tue 21 Jan
Marstonblue
Put this to bed blues

With that Vile late winner ... you know what is coming
21:27, Tue 21 Jan
Marstonblue
Put this to bed blues

With that Vile late winner ... you know what is coming

😳🤮
21:30, Tue 21 Jan
When Villa were 1-0 down Mings should've been sent off aswell.

Then to win the game in injury time, the ball deflects off Mings... Unbelievable luck.