Rab C Nesbitt
Why are people watching those bastards?

It was a great night up to the last few minutes, Rab. Blues winning on the box, Vile getting beat on me mobile. Allow us some pleasures in life.

But bollox, bollox, bollox.
Cowinbovril
22:18, Tue 21 Jan
I was taking great pleasure in a Troy winner until I saw the final score. I was watching the Blues game on my phone on a train to Washington DC and didn t want to kind the connection by checking other sites
22:38, Tue 21 Jan
LH_4
Rab C Nesbitt
Why are people watching those bastards?

Villa lad in our Whattsap group sent the videos.

Although it is possible to watch two matches at the same time, especially when so many expected Deeney to score against them as per.

Just following a blues fan who happens to play for Watford and wanted to see his reaction when he scored
20:14, Wed 22 Jan
Vardy’s just done his hamstring..

Spawny spawny bas..
20:20, Wed 22 Jan
Surprised to see he hasn’t scored since Boxing Day.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:25, Wed 22 Jan
Saul Goodman
Vardy’s just done his hamstring..

Spawny spawny bas..
They need more than that. Keep that clock ticking
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:36, Wed 22 Jan
number8
He's a Man U fan really, he'll be happy to go there.

Could well be playing alongside our Jude at Man United next year!
20:47, Wed 22 Jan
So who’s playing left wing, Drinkwater? 😂

Sometimes i just give up ...

Grealish has played as a No 10 all this year

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
And Newcastle United legend Shearer reckons the switch to a formation away from his favoured 4-3-3 to one that gave Grealish more of a central role greatly benefitted the 24-year-old and, in turn, Villa.

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
With it likely to be a 3-4-3 again, Villa's forward prong could well be the same: Jack Grealish and Trezeguet floating off unorthodox striker Anwar El Ghazi.

I'm sure you do this on purpose ...
20:58, Wed 22 Jan
He has been played on the left this season. Not all of it
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:09, Wed 22 Jan
How Jack Grealish's return to the left wing has fired Aston Villa's survival bid

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

Smith is currently persevering with Grealish on Villa’s left wing, even though by the player’s own admission he prefers the “number eight” role which allows him to cover the width of the pitch.

[www.independent.co.uk]
21:14, Wed 22 Jan
He has been played on the left this season. Not all of it

"all this year"
21:16, Wed 22 Jan
How Jack Grealish's return to the left wing has fired Aston Villa's survival bid

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

Smith is currently persevering with Grealish on Villa’s left wing, even though by the player’s own admission he prefers the “number eight” role which allows him to cover the width of the pitch.

[www.independent.co.uk]

articles from LAST year don't disprove the fact that as EVERYONE is saying ... Grealish has been playing as a No 10 this year
21:30, Wed 22 Jan
Reality check required here. He's a vile. We're blues. Why the f##k would I wanna see that in an England shirt??? I'll take you back to '96 when our current England manager but a vile walked up to the pen spot and duely f#@ked up my whole world by missing. NEVER let a vile wear the 3 LIONS. Witton wa#@ķers.
21:32, Wed 22 Jan
Your first article is from the 2nd Jan so hardly indicative of this year.

The second one says El Ghazi is playing centrally and Grealish is floating, so he will be starting out wide. Wingers don’t just stay out wide, Jota drifted in all the time last year and I’d class him as a winger.
21:47, Wed 22 Jan
My take on Squeamish.

Why would any respecting England manager want a talented player who spends 10% or more of the 90mins lying on the ground with his arm either in the air or covering his face, which let’s face it is a blessing in disguise, while the ball is in play.

Talented, yes. Morally he’s a cheat.