10:12, Tue 21 Jan
Anyone got a stream they can email me?
10:13, Tue 21 Jan
YellowRivers
I'm a bit confused and surprised by all of the anger and disappointment about this. We've been drawn away in the cup and the home team have given us a very generous allocation out of respect for the groundsharing situation. Of course they could sell more tickets, get more money but would arguably disadvantage themselves even further with respect to crowd control responsibilities (more cost) and progression to the next round (potentially greater revenue). All Blues with away ticket priority have been sorted, as have season ticket holders. Why the angst?

Can I get an "AMEN"!
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
number8
Fulham? Fair enough, its just a day out. Stockport 20 years ago is no use to man or beast.

Couple of rows of seats blocked off and proper stewarding inside the ground and outside, is all you need for a "slightly moody atmosphere" Think Derby away, think WBA away in late 90's/early 2000's when we had whole end

The games gone Tom if this fixture cannot generate at least 27'000
10:16, Tue 21 Jan
mad
The ground can't do it, it's that simple.
Thongs
mad
10:18, Tue 21 Jan
number8
The ground can't do it, it's that simple.

The ground will do it perfectly well when they give Liverpool the whole Gil Merrick next round. The Cov coaches will have to park in Tilton Road then
I agree. Cov hate Brummies and to be honest the feeling is reciprocal for most lads i know. I do think however, that there is no need to close off GML 1 & 2 for segregation when there's two walls and a feckin driveway between the two stands. That corner in the Kop is netted off anyway aswell so its way over the top. keeping the kop block netted off wouldn't be a problem either as far as covs tickets are concerned cos they can overspill into the Tilton! segregation needed but we should have had the whole of the Railway seats.
10:22, Tue 21 Jan
mad
And? Even if they draw a big club, it will be the same max away fans usually get at Stans as safety trumps the % they would be due. Hence you don't get 9k if you go away to Arsenal.
Thongs
10:23, Tue 21 Jan
Leeds got 8K tbf at Arsenal
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:25, Tue 21 Jan
Yep, but still not the 9k the rules say. The point is you don't get 15% if the ground can't deal with it. And the tilton isn't built to be cordoned off.
Thongs
10:27, Tue 21 Jan
YellowRivers
I'm a bit confused and surprised by all of the anger and disappointment about this. We've been drawn away in the cup and the home team have given us a very generous allocation out of respect for the groundsharing situation. Of course they could sell more tickets, get more money but would arguably disadvantage themselves even further with respect to crowd control responsibilities (more cost) and progression to the next round (potentially greater revenue). All Blues with away ticket priority have been sorted, as have season ticket holders. Why the angst?

This. We are away from home. Season ticket holders are lucky to have a ticket.
Promoted.
I said that to him tbf. Cov should have all The Tilton imo, And I still see no reason like Albert points out that we don't have the whole Railway. There's no reason why every single seat can't be sold if demand is there
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
mad
10:30, Tue 21 Jan
number8
And? Even if they draw a big club, it will be the same max away fans usually get at Stans as safety trumps the % they would be due. Hence you don't get 9k if you go away to Arsenal.

Not really the point. Point is, for this one off game they could fill the ground no problem but cannot be bothered to. And we're told the clubs have been working hard together on this to make the groundshare work. All it's done so far is ruin our pitch!
mad
10:31, Tue 21 Jan
The Reverend
This. We are away from home. Season ticket holders are lucky to have a ticket.
At least 3000 season ticket holders haven't
10:32, Tue 21 Jan
Absolutely spot on
10:32, Tue 21 Jan
Because it wouldn't take much by way of organisation and planning to have a significantly increased number of people in the ground. Proper stewarding in the ground, thoughtful policing outside and sensible access arrangements extending to the roads around St Andrews would make 22/24,000 possible I believe.

That this wasn't in place within a couple of days of Coventry's win over Bristol Rovers suggests a lack of management foresight and ability.

The electronic information or rather lack of it yesterday does our club no favours.

We'e 4 generations Blues but am sorry, at present our beloved club is not in a healthy state.