Couldn't prise as many people out of their chairs for the last round when we were actually at home.
mad
It's absurd that segregation is even needed for this

Hahaha, do you expect people to be sat there holding hands peacefully?
11:33, Tue 21 Jan
The cat next door
Couldn't prise as many people out of their chairs for the last round when we were actually at home.
Attendances rise as the competition progresses, shocker
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:42, Tue 21 Jan
There'll be 2,000 people more for this round than the last so why the moaning?
11:51, Tue 21 Jan
Because when there's seats not being used and seats on sale that can't be bought after hours of trying it's natural
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Chris
mad
It's absurd that segregation is even needed for this

Hahaha, do you expect people to be sat there holding hands peacefully?

That'll happen when they play Liverpool in Round 5. 25'000 virtually unsegregated
12:10, Tue 21 Jan
Whoever is sitting in GM block 6 row 18 seat 169 please refrain from sticking chewing gum under the seat and keep the area clean and tidy.
12:24, Tue 21 Jan
If we had been drawn as the home team this game would of hardly raised an eybrow.

Cov would of had the GM and Blues would have been spread out in the stands that they deem necessary to open and I doubt we would have sold 9k.

I do agree though that the details should have been sorted faster and the ticketing has been a bit of an issue, took me about 30mins online on Friday just to get 3 tickets for STHs.

Looking forward to a few drinks and then watching from the GMU. KRO
Turn left when you get on a plane.
12:39, Tue 21 Jan
From all the repsonses on here it looks like the GMU is going to populated by lots of posters on here - we need to have a get together in the concourse !

My brother in law used to have season ticket up there and he said its great as the bar area is normally relative quiet so easy to get drink etc
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
12:44, Tue 21 Jan
Robert Hopkins
From all the repsonses on here it looks like the GMU is going to populated by lots of posters on here - we need to have a get together in the concourse !

My brother in law used to have season ticket up there and he said its great as the bar area is normally relative quiet so easy to get drink etc

Does that mean we will not have to start queing at 3.30 to get served at 4pm.
We have our usual ST seats in Tilton Block 11 so watching from GMU 6 should be a decent view
Turn left when you get on a plane.
12:45, Tue 21 Jan
Whoevers to blame, whether its cov, blues the police or health and safety I don't no.
But the fact that there will be 10,000 seats being left unsold for this on Saturday is an absolute joke.
12:54, Tue 21 Jan
Westbo90
Whoevers to blame, whether its cov, blues the police or health and safety I don't no.
But the fact that there will be 10,000 seats being left unsold for this on Saturday is an absolute joke.

Spot on
Just so people know I could order mine the day they went on sale ( away match privileges ) my tickets came today..
Jim
13:15, Tue 21 Jan
Just so people know I could order mine the day they went on sale ( away match privileges ) my tickets came today..

Blues didn't receive the tickets from the 'home' club until yesterday lunchtime. Ours arrived in the post today. Well done, Blues Ticket Office.
13:19, Tue 21 Jan
bluepeter
Westbo90

Spot on
This 100% and all the snidey little remarks from super fans is irrelivant.