18:59, Tue 21 Jan
Linked Image
Cowinbovril
19:00, Tue 21 Jan
Bela wide, Mrabti number 10
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:02, Tue 21 Jan
Car crash of a side. Mightaswell sell bellingham crowley & sunjic ifthey cant get in a team above maghoma gardner n davis.
19:03, Tue 21 Jan
I've sussed it lads.

Mags, Davis & Gardner come in when hes going for the draw.

Crowley, Sunjic & Bellingham when he thinks we should win.
19:06, Tue 21 Jan
Dropping Bellingham, Crowley and Sunjic is one thing... But No Bernard Sun... Too far Pep... Too far.
19:06, Tue 21 Jan
Might be the latest match thread I've seen which perhaps shows peoples enthusiasm at the moment.

I'm looking forward to it though. Hopeful as always.

Not overly keen on the team he's picked, but we shall see.
19:07, Tue 21 Jan
Not a single defender on the bench? Enter stage left defender injury first 5 mins
19:08, Tue 21 Jan
Marstonblue
Car crash of a side. Mightaswell sell bellingham crowley & sunjic ifthey cant get in a team above maghoma gardner n davis.

Nah it’s the generic hold down the goals team.
19:09, Tue 21 Jan
The no defender on the bench thing is pissing me off too.

Stupid when we've got a centre half playing his second game in 3 days after missing a load of time injured.
mr_crosby
Marstonblue

Nah it’s the generic hold down the goals team.

Expected this team selection and pleased to see it, they have managed 4 out of 6 points at Blackburn and Luton away from home. See no need to change it, when you see some of our previous results with the players people think should be playing.
19:12, Tue 21 Jan
Crowley and Bellingham on the bench, horrid.
19:14, Tue 21 Jan
Marstonblue

You mean the three that were so poor on Saturday as opposed to those that beat Luton?
19:15, Tue 21 Jan
Saul Goodman
Crowley and Bellingham on the bench, horrid.

Crowley was sh1te on Saturday.
19:16, Tue 21 Jan
In fairness players like Crowley are gonna blow hot and cold but you put them in the team because they can win you a game.
19:17, Tue 21 Jan
Bluestaines
Marstonblue

You mean the three that were so poor on Saturday as opposed to those that beat Luton?

Luton. The bottom side. Which we scraped a win against.

Are we seriously basing our team selections now on a win against bottom of the league. We was poor that game, they was just worse.