Would have settled for a point at kick off, but deserved 3 in the end. This team selection works away from home, even if the the vocal majority think otherwise on here .
Bloody bald wolly would be down the job center tomorrow morning if he worked in any other profession.

Beyond a dreadful decision. Quite cross about it if I'm being honest.
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
That referee should be refereeing Tamworth next weekend. No idea what he is doing

that would be harsh on tamworth
was there even a whistle to stop play ?, none of the players stopped !!!
21:46, Tue 21 Jan
Marcus Tavernier needs a good shoeing
21:46, Tue 21 Jan
GBBlue
Football is an absolute joke. We have a winning goal denied, 4 minutes injury time after 10 minutes of delay. Meanwhile the scum score in the 5th minute of injury time when only 4 was flagged.

Game is a farce
This
21:47, Tue 21 Jan
GBBlue
Football is an absolute joke. We have a winning goal denied, 4 minutes injury time after 10 minutes of delay. Meanwhile the scum score in the 5th minute of injury time when only 4 was flagged.

Game is a farce
It wasn't delayed for 10 minutes 😆
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:47, Tue 21 Jan
Complete and utter fecking disgraceful decision.
Be interesting to see who called for the stretcher initally, if it wasn't needed? because it appeared from nowhere and too quickly after the goal went in. Wonder if they just ran on the pitch with it, whilst the game was in play?
21:48, Tue 21 Jan
bluesbot
was there even a whistle to stop play ?, none of the players stopped !!!

I certainly never heard one, nor did anyone else seem to.

Ref appeared to decide to being it back after the goal went in.
Decent result!! Who would have thought that Roberts would have become a key player for us??
Well done Lee!
I didn't see it. What happenned exactly?
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
philly_bluenose
wtf ref?

Not a head injury, not a serious injury. Atrocious!

As bad a piece of ‘reffing’ as I’ve seen and that’s saying something.

I need to watch this later and get more riled, seriously pissed off for now
21:49, Tue 21 Jan
Big question should be: Did the boro staff come onto the pitch before being asked to by the ref?
21:50, Tue 21 Jan
Haircut1000
I didn't see it. What happenned exactly?

We was attacking and a Boro player went down. We scored and as we scored the ref stopped the game and stopped play for a head injury. Only problem is that it wasn’t a head injury. It was his knee.