11:41, Wed 22 Jan
Spike
You are spot on.

No consideration whatsoever is given to the paying public who are paying good money to watch a game of football and instead are subjected to a concerted conspiracy to give them as little football to watch as possible.

Instead we see 90 odd minutes of posing, preening, rolling about on the floor, time wasting, cheating and general shithousery for which the people who subject us to it demand ever increasingly vast amounts of money.

And the lawmakers are as bad, because every change or tweak they introduce seems designed to slow the game down and encourage even less time spent playing football.

And as you say - I don't exempt our players from it either.

A keen football statistician could earn a few quid from website advertising revenues if they exposed the cheats on a name and shame basis. As you say the cheating and time wasting is rife.
A table of 'Falls per Game' would attract lots of interest. ( we know who would dominate top spot )
Even a table showing the frequency of individuals going down and receiving ( possible ) treatment off the physio would be useful.
All clubs have players who stoop to those pathetic levels and they should be targetted. Fans know who the usual suspects are.
Surely professional pride should kick in at some point ??
Maybe being singled out as a fekkin fairy is OK nowadays ??
Credit, patience and stay behind them
12:10, Wed 22 Jan
I think Big Fat Sam had the right attitude when that Swansea player dived right in front of him and Allardyce just pointed at him and laughed his bollocks off. And then when the player suddenly leapt up from his 32nd rollover to take issue with Allardyce pointing and laughing at him, Sam just pointed and laughed all the more.

Pointing and laughing, it's the future.
12:14, Wed 22 Jan
As if my thread was deleted.

Middlesbrough have just shown it's completely above the law and not breaking any rules.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
12:34, Wed 22 Jan
...Pointing and laughing, it's the future.

Soccer A.M do a diver spot, in fact it was some fecking viler on there on Saturday just gone, can't remember who..... ridiculing the "so called" professionals for cheating should become more widespread.
Guilbert - It was a bad one
12:53, Wed 22 Jan
Players are actively encouraged to stay down in these situations. Ryan Giggs even came out and publicly praised Dan James for being ‘Streetwise’ when he did it for Wales.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:58, Wed 22 Jan
And there was the famous one which ended up causing Mourinho's demise at Chelsea after the bust up with the doctor.

Jose admitted that he was angry with her because Hazard wasn't actually injured he was just trying to kill time and she spoiled the plan by going onto the pitch to treat a player she stupidly thought was injured.
13:38, Wed 22 Jan
I can't be arsed to read the whole thread, and yes our disallowed goal last night was a tough one to take, and just like every football fan in the world it feels like we get more decisions go against us than for us.

However I find it hard to comprehend that the EFL had a secret meeting with all of the referees and collectively decided to give us the shitty end of the stick. It's nonsense.
Jim
13:46, Wed 22 Jan
What we do know is there is a group of 20 referees (Select Group 2) who generally take charge of Championship matches.

We know they are paid a salary ordinary working folk can only dream of to allow them to be 'professional' match officials.

We know that they meet for 2 days every fortnight at Warwick University to practise their synchronised warm-up routines.

We know that at these regular meets they discuss teams and incidents in matches, and take about teams and their tactics.

We know that they have the services of a psychologist to help them with their decision-making.

And they're still bloomin' hopeless.
18:29, Wed 22 Jan
Jim
Agreed.
On the subject of diving , I’ve just seen viles winner. How the eff that was allowed is ridiculous. Mings dived to win a pen, Konsa strikes the loose ball that hit Mings and went in. How the ref and then var didn’t disallow it and book Mings is farcical
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Jim
18:34, Wed 22 Jan
Mings had already been booked earlier, then let off after committing a deliberate handball to prevent a Watford attack. He is a diabolical cheat, and known head-stamper - the vilers love him.
18:35, Wed 22 Jan
The Mings who should have been sent off for deliberate handball either directly or for a second yellow.
He then dives so again should have been sent off for a second time.
18:47, Wed 22 Jan
Jim
Jim
Mings had already been booked earlier, then let off after committing a deliberate handball to prevent a Watford attack. He is a diabolical cheat, and known head-stamper - the vilers love him.
Agreed. Have you seen the dive incident?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Jim
18:54, Wed 22 Jan
Yes, BBC local news keeps on celebrating the win!

The Mings dive is typical of the way bacon-face's teams always try to cheat their way to victory.
18:55, Wed 22 Jan
Jim
I hate them, but I’m not seeing things , am I?