16:19, Wed 22 Jan
We need to rest absolutely everyone for the extremely crucial 0-1 defeat to Nottingham Forest 7 days later
Think it will be something like this as although away match it will be like a home one

Camp

Colin/Harding, Roberts, Dean, Pederson

Sunjic,

Crowley, McEachran

Bellingham/Maghoma Gimenez, Montero

Resting Juke and Roberts as they both looked a bit crocked during yesterdays match
I could see it with Juke but I would say Roberts needs games at the moment after his lay-off.
16:51, Wed 22 Jan
It's almost fecking February. Pep needs to decide what he believes his best team to be and then stick with it. At the start of last season we struggled to pick up points, but Monk stuck with the team and eventually it all came together. How the feck can any player be consistent when they're in and out of the side?
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
Think it will be something like this as although away match it will be like a home one

Camp

Colin/Harding, Salter, Dean, Pederson

Sunjic,

Crowley, McEachran

Bellingham/Maghoma Gimenez, Montero

Resting Juke and Roberts as they both looked a bit crocked during yesterdays match
17:06, Wed 22 Jan
Strongest team please. Through to the next round and a home tie would be great whoever we drew. It would lift the gloom of our league campaign.
17:07, Wed 22 Jan
He'll put out a strong side,
We have a week after Saturday till our next game.
More than enough time for recovery.
17:10, Wed 22 Jan
Believe a win in the FA Cup has good financial return. 3rd division opponent at this stage - he'll go for it
17:12, Wed 22 Jan
I feel bad for Gary Gardner that he has got relegated to donkey/journeyman status by a lot of fans without actually having a bad game. He played well last year and I haven't seen him play badly this season.
17:13, Wed 22 Jan
I totally agree.
18:57, Wed 22 Jan
JohnP
I feel bad for Gary Gardner that he has got relegated to donkey/journeyman status by a lot of fans without actually having a bad game. He played well last year and I haven't seen him play badly this season.

Well said 👍
18:57, Wed 22 Jan
What’s for breakfast Saturday?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:09, Wed 22 Jan
as near to full strength as can be, I reckon Juke will want to play against one of his former clubs though.
maybe give Mceachran and Dean a run out in place of Roberts though (need him fit), Dean shouldnt get back in the league squad though as Roberts and JCS have been the better pairing imo.

How about an outing for Ramos, too risky or not (hmm then thinks about our senior keeper lol)
19:26, Wed 22 Jan
BLUES, in our current state, to pick our strongest team when HE doesn’t know what it is? He and the ‘owners’ don’t understand the, potential, significance of the Cup/a settled side & formation of sorts...

As said, momentum can bring such belief - remember the decent performances but draws early on last season - and might save our season/‘bacon’ & stave off another points ‘hit’.

An embarrassing ‘no show’ on Saturday could be so damaging, & as the window is closing soon too...

Win the game, save our face, satisfy those that are there or would kike to be, and move on (UP!?!)

KRO
‘They’ll always break your heart, son...’
08:16, Thu 23 Jan
Deckchair
I'd like to see a fairly strong team with one or two rested e.g. Juke. It would be good to see Bailey get a game.

Camp/ Trueman

Colin/ Harding, Roberts, JCS, Pederson

Crowley, Sunjic, McEachran/ Bellingham, Bela

Gimenez, Bailey

Sorry, but I don't see that XI beating Coventry.