14:18, Wed 22 Jan
Nice thread from Boro forum:

[fansonline.net]
14:29, Wed 22 Jan
I know he has plenty of critics but makes you think where would we be without him?

Viva Le Juke
14:47, Wed 22 Jan
As soon as he doesn't score in a game they'll be on here asking for him to be dropped again...
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
14:52, Wed 22 Jan
I honestly find it mind boggling the way he gets slated by a few on here.
Luckily most fans appreciate just how good he's been for us these last few years.
15:03, Wed 22 Jan
number8
As soon as he doesn't score in a game they'll be on here asking for him to be dropped again...
yep. They think he’s better than Gestede, but people on here think because Juke cost less , Gestede is better. And Boro are better.
Ignoring that on that basis Stockdale must be a top 4 keeper , yet we don’t play him so must 2 better keepers 😁
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
15:08, Wed 22 Jan
daft smoggy bastards have got the same illness as us, characterised by a yearning for those who have trod the home turf previously.
15:09, Wed 22 Jan
Now that we are playing with wingers again, he is vital. Play to his strengths and reap the rewards.
15:13, Wed 22 Jan
There is no problem with constructive criticism though.

I like Juke and have a hell of a lot of respect for him but at times, i think he should have been dropped.
15:18, Wed 22 Jan
Coming up to 150 appearances with 40 odd goals?
15:24, Wed 22 Jan
Constructive criticism is obviously fine,
It's more the comments about him adding nothing to the team, and people hoping we sell him in January I'm talking about.

The blokes been a monster for us in the past few years of general shitness.
Last night was his 40th goal for us, not bad for a bloke who cost us a million quid.
15:26, Wed 22 Jan
David Xavis
Now that we are playing with wingers again, he is vital. Play to his strengths and reap the rewards.

I love Juke. Put the ball on his head and he scores goals. Simple.
15:49, Wed 22 Jan
His goal last night was so simple, a great ball into the box and he glides past the defender onto it.
16:03, Wed 22 Jan
David Xavis

Absolutely. Playing Jutkiewicz up front with no proper wingers was fecking ridiculous. Now we have wingers again, put the fecking ball to the back stick and watch him go on a run of goals.

Lukas Jutkiewicz is fecking great.
I got the horses in the back
16:23, Wed 22 Jan
I honestly thought last season would be his peak, but hopefully he'll surpass that now with his best ever goal return. Would love him to get to 50+ goals to become Blues' all-time top goalscorer since Trevor Francis - what an indictment that is on our goalscoring powers over the past 40 years.
16:29, Wed 22 Jan
Deckchair
There is no problem with constructive criticism though.

I like Juke and have a hell of a lot of respect for him but at times, i think he should have been dropped.

His goal was awesome. I was genuinley chuffed for him. I love him as a person. His second 'goal' was good too... but if you think he wasn't bypassed as the game went on around him for the last hour of play... again... you weren't watching properly.

Try to remember Gardner storming forward twice. Why didn't he put Juke in? Because he couldn't find him. Because Juke can't get free of his marker. He limits our play in every way apart from when we get into a crossing position.