17:57, Wed 22 Jan
If we only won 5 more games for the rest of the season, would you say we haven't won enough games this season?
Irrelevant of other results(draws/losses) just looking at wins here.
18:00, Wed 22 Jan
Jameron Cerome
If we only won 5 more games for the rest of the season, would you say we haven't won enough games this season?
Irrelevant of other results(draws/losses) just looking at wins here.

At this point its get to 50 and safety as quickly as possible, however many wins it takes

Shame as I had hopes of a challenge for the play offs last summer
18:01, Wed 22 Jan
With the amount if shite sides in this league, I would say an absolute minimum, would be winning half of the games.
What did the Knights in White satin?
18:05, Wed 22 Jan
With the amount if shite sides in this league, I would say an absolute minimum, would be winning half of the games.

Be some turnaround that would but I like the optimism
18:36, Wed 22 Jan
Decided to do the prediction game to come up with a reasoned answer.

Went onto BCFC.com to see all the fixtures.

"There are currently no fixtures available to view".

?????
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
18:36, Wed 22 Jan
'Absolute minimum' to win half of the last 17 games or half of the games across the whole campaign?
18:57, Wed 22 Jan
Redditch Blue
'Absolute minimum' to win half of the last 17 games or half of the games across the whole campaign?
Can’t see us winning 8 and a half games
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:00, Wed 22 Jan
Half of the games in an entire season! Sorry, wasn't phrased very well.

On current form, I don't expect us to win many more than 5 of the remaining games
What did the Knights in White satin?
19:01, Wed 22 Jan
No, neither can I.
The point I was going to make (if he's talking about the whole season certainly) is that the leaders have only won half of their games.

For me, I didn't see Blues winning more games than they lost before the season started. I'd have probably thought maybe a W15, D15, L16 type of record to finish with 60ish points.

Never ever thought the play-offs were on, simply because we are way short both in goal and up front.
19:51, Wed 22 Jan
No, neither can I.
The point I was going to make (if he's talking about the whole season certainly) is that the leaders have only won half of their games.

For me, I didn't see Blues winning more games than they lost before the season started. I'd have probably thought maybe a W15, D15, L16 type of record to finish with 60ish points.

Never ever thought the play-offs were on, simply because we are way short both in goal and up front.

I didn't either especially as Pep seems to lose about 50% .
20:12, Wed 22 Jan
Can’t see where the wins would come from. Maybe one in four, with one draw in four and two losses.

In other words, a point a game on average. Not enough.
21:48, Wed 22 Jan
Now found the list from another source.

I have us winning 4 games between now and the end of the season, but still finishing on 52 points.

Should be safe - but do I recall that we were relegated from the Prem with an (historically) high number of points?
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
22:57, Wed 22 Jan
I have us winning three more games at best. Barnsley away, Reading and Charlton at home.

We're fecked.
I got the horses in the back
23:08, Wed 22 Jan
Depends who (or if) we sign over the next week.

With the current squad and manager I think we will have enough to stay up but it may be tense come the end of the season.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
23:18, Wed 22 Jan
On current form with our squad as it is now I see us getting about 4 or 5 more wins, which should be enough to stay up, it’s sad we are talking about just staying up again though really.