20:30, Wed 22 Jan
Getting another one done on Friday, has anyone got any if so what have you got?
Nope, nothing never will either. Nothing against em, I do find a bit of ink very sexy in a woman.
20:57, Wed 22 Jan
Whale oil beef hooked

Slut stickers, so I'm told. No thank you
21:01, Wed 22 Jan
Which one are you going for Blues badge with tentacles or Harry Redknapp's face on your arse?
Half sleeve, been thinking of going full arm but can’t think of what I want. Where did you get your ideas for yours?
21:28, Wed 22 Jan
Neither of them haha I'm going to get a lion on my hand as a cover up for knuckle tattoos I have the guy I have got doing it is incredible just very pricey.
Best thing I can say is look for artists they will bring ideas out you never thought were possible the place I'm going is in Stratford & he is seriously one of the best in the country.
I've got the badge with my 3 kids names where the Birmingham city 1875 etc is. And of course old faithful my ZULU blues tat. Keeps the cockneys and Scousers away from me sunbed on holiday. P.C. plod not too keen on it tho strangely 🤔
They're all 'one of the best in the Country' nower days mate.....is it to complete half the sleeve you were meant to get 6 years ago before you lost your job type?
06:26, Thu 23 Jan
Mr Crosby got me to get one of him. Its about six inches long and is only seen by him.
Whale oil beef hooked
Best thing I can say is look for artists they will bring ideas out you never thought were possible the place I'm going is in Stratford & he is seriously one of the best in the country.

Aron Cowles by any chance?
Get yourself some tentacles
09:02, Thu 23 Jan
crude
Mr Crosby got me to get one of him. Its about six inches long and is only seen by him.

Sorry got to ask why is it only seen by him?
09:15, Thu 23 Jan
Nope, can't stand 'em. Closest I ever got was pissed up in Spain, sat in the chair while the bloke sketched Jake and Ellwood on my arm. I thought the Blues Brothers would kill two birds with one stone, but I sobered up sharply and chickened out
Whale oil beef hooked

Not against the idea but not particularly for it either. Hence have never moved on it. Maybe one day...