mad
14:27, Mon 10 Feb
I think an Americanized version of kro might be pretty cool. I'm mad though.

As you go through life
It's a very long highway
There'll be Yee Haws and sucks ass too...

Etc...
14:35, Mon 10 Feb
mad
As you go through life it's a super long highway
It'll be awesome and suck ass too
As we journey on we will sing this song
For the dudes in Democrat Blue.
We're often hammer drunk - la la la
We will journey on - la la la

Keep right on to the end of the highway
Keep right on to the end
Though it's long already let your heart beat strong
Keep right on to the end
Though you're pooped and hostile
Still journey on 'til reach your totally awesome goal
Where all the love we've be dreaming of
We'll be there at the end of the highway.

Birmingham, Birmingham.
14:46, Mon 10 Feb
apparently inviting blues fans over when they play their version of villa (Memphis901 fc) in june, very nice of them.
14:55, Mon 10 Feb
bluesbot
apparently inviting blues fans over when they play their version of villa (Memphis901 fc) in june, very nice of them.

Memphis do have pink and baby blue in their badge.
Just because my opinion differs from yours, doesn't mean mine is wrong.
14:59, Mon 10 Feb
DMBs
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
15:05, Mon 10 Feb
Get into 'em
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
16:23, Mon 10 Feb
Memphis ain’t gonna know what hit em when the legions weoley castle branch land over there well primarked up and fuelled by tennents super with hate in our hearts. #sotm
19:18, Mon 10 Feb
A good friend of mine lives in Florida and is a Rowdies season ticket holder, he is telling me that because of their colours they are the sister club of Norwich.
I did take him to watch Blues play so he still has a liking for us.
He also tells me that Rowdies play Legion twice this season.
Just because my opinion differs from yours, doesn't mean mine is wrong.
20:13, Mon 10 Feb
Memphis ain’t gonna know what hit em when the legions weoley castle branch land over there well primarked up and fuelled by tennents super with hate in our hearts. #sotm

Tea on screen
MSM
21:07, Mon 10 Feb
jefflynneshair
Legal_Bluenose
I'm all for helping our American cousins and showing them some support, but they need to leave KRO the phuck alone. That's ours and no one else has the right to sing it.

I agree, always baffled me when I heard Ipswich Town having a bash at it. Still have no idea why.

Back to the matter at hand, I've been following Birmingham Legion from afar on social media. If you're sad enough, you'll actually be able to view all of their games for free on YouTube.

Did Ipswich really try and nab KRO ?
topofsnowhill.wordpress.com
mad
21:32, Mon 10 Feb
MSM
Yes it's still an anthem of theirs although they don't sing it anymore just like we don't sing you'll never walk alone anymore.

Spurs, Man Utd and Leeds Rhino's Rubgy League and Leeds Tykes Rugby Union fans also used to sing KRO in the late 1950's/60's (and the rugby fans well into the 1980's)

It must have been sung in Scotland too by all manner of clubs
21:55, Mon 10 Feb
mad
Let them sing it. Spread the Birmingham love.
22:32, Mon 10 Feb
Roger the lodger

👍
23:10, Mon 10 Feb
DMBs

⭐️
07:44, Tue 11 Feb
I had a quick look at football in America, started with MLS.
I found this, we might struggle with a few of these.
[www.mlssoccer.com]