Re: SOTM

07:22, Thu 13 Feb
Apparently a Legion fan will be on Radio WM at 7:30am
07:36, Thu 13 Feb
HammerDown
LH_4
I wonder when we will have the first poster from Birmingham Alabama on here
Hell, I'll do it. I'm from Montgomery (about an 80 minute drive from Birmingham), but still a fan of Legion. It's the only pro soccer(football?) team in the state.

Where’s the best balti in Montgomery?
07:49, Thu 13 Feb
Gorra Go Tom
Apparently a Legion fan will be on Radio WM at 7:30am

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Skip to 7.36
It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask for permission.
07:57, Thu 13 Feb
Bluenosers 😳
08:17, Thu 13 Feb
Penguins
Cyprus
Swarfega

Welcome.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
08:26, Thu 13 Feb
It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask for permission.
09:17, Thu 13 Feb
I'm sick of this already
10:32, Thu 13 Feb
Cheer up you miserable effer - and yes, that is me saying it!
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
11:58, Thu 13 Feb
John_Smullen

SOTM ribs - this is my new favourite saying.

SOTMR!
12:06, Thu 13 Feb
What are the typical savoury snacks in Alabama?
Boiled peanuts, fried pickles, cheese biscuits, etc. At sporting events, burgers and chicken fingers are staples.
12:35, Thu 13 Feb

Where’s the best balti in Montgomery?
I think you guess is as good as mine.
12:53, Thu 13 Feb
You'd have to go to Baltimore
14:54, Thu 13 Feb
Gutted, I’m in Tampa on 17th October and you play Tampa Bay Rowdies on the 18th, really wanted to teach you all a few tasteful songs!
16:25, Thu 13 Feb
If anyone is curious about Legion's level of play (I highly doubt many people on here have watched a ULS match), I'll try my best to explain.

In the USA, MLS is obviously the first division. The top half of the MLS table would probably compete in your Championship, the bottom half would likely compete in League One. At least going by starting line ups. The starting XI on the few best MLS teams could possibly give Premier League relegation zone teams a run for their money. Depth of rosters in MLS tend to take a nosedive once you get too far into the bench. Because of budget rules, MLS teams tend to spend a greater portion of their money on attackers.

USL Championship is the 2nd division in the USA (USL League One is the 3rd division, etc.). This is what Birmingham Legion is in. I don't think any USL-C team could beat a MLS team when that MLS team actually wants to win. A few MLS teams lose to USL-C teams each year in the US Open Cup (our version of the FA Cup), but its usually because MLS teams are resting most of their starters. Some MLS teams have 2nd teams that are part of USL-C/USL-L1, and those teams usually finish near the bottom of the table (at least in USL-C). Only 3 MLS 2nd teams made the 20 team USL-C playoffs (35 team league in 2019), although Real Salt Lake's 2nd team did win the playoffs. FC Dallas's 2nd team won USL-L1.

This is the first time we've had a fairly stable 2nd division in the US. USL "plans" to try out pro/rel down the line when USL-L1 grows more and becomes stable itself.
16:28, Thu 13 Feb
Up the fecking Legion!
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”