09:51, Tue 18 Feb
Got my ticket sorted and it was on allocation 6...

I don't know whether this means we've sold a fair bit so far or not? Anyone have any ideas?
09:55, Tue 18 Feb
TiltonPartTimer
Got my ticket sorted and it was on allocation 6...

I don't know whether this means we've sold a fair bit so far or not? Anyone have any ideas?

As they’ve been on sale for nearly a week and we’re well down the food chain I’d imagine a at least a couple of thousand have been sold. But in reality, I’ve no idea!
mad
09:57, Tue 18 Feb
Midweek game kind of game that only sells out just before the game
If it was a Saturday they'd all be sold out before now
Robert Hopkins
Business tries to cover its cost of doing business shock. We make no money from away tickets yet ticketmaster will charge us for the system so to cover costs of is only good business practice.

This is the FA Cup, we very much make money out of these tickets.
10:33, Tue 18 Feb
anyone know how many are left?

will give it a go at today for ST holders
Yeah pretty much a 50-50 split between and home and away after costs isn't it?

Could be worth about £250k to us if it sells out
13:42, Tue 18 Feb
mad
mad
Midweek game kind of game that only sells out just before the game
If it was a Saturday they'd all be sold out before now
They don’t go on sale to s/t holders until 5.00 pm.
13:46, Tue 18 Feb
How many we sold anyone know?
14:11, Tue 18 Feb
Anyone know how many tickets one person can order at the same time? All to separate linked references of course.
14:25, Tue 18 Feb
HG20
Anyone know how many tickets one person can order at the same time? All to separate linked references of course.

I’m guessing, but I’d imagine you can buy as many as you want.....as long as each named person meets the required criteria.
14:41, Tue 18 Feb
That would be my assumption too, but for some previous games the site has only let me get 2 tickets max even though I have more than 2 members in my network who meet the criteria.
Some other times it has let me get more than 2. It seems like there is no logic or reasoning behind it.
14:43, Tue 18 Feb
Call Kop reception and ask to be put through to the ticket office. Don’t press option 2. Tell them you’ve been on hold for 20 mins.
14:52, Tue 18 Feb
I got mine from the ticket office today I'm in Block M3 so assuming M1 and M2 already sold out. So if they sell in order that
leaves the remains of Block 3 and all of Block 4.

I did ask the girl at the ticket office how many we had sold but she didn't know, she said they expect to sell a lot after 5 today.
17:02, Tue 18 Feb
on sale now for ST holders, just grabbed a couple

allocation 8
17:03, Tue 18 Feb
same here all three together - allocation 8
SHA's Resident Estate Agent