Change the drop down box from “all areas” to “allocation 6” and you will be able to add tickets to your basket, obviously an error somewhere with ticketmaster where aamir can’t be arsed to sort it out again
11:25, Sun 16 Feb
It’s a temporary glitch.

And by temporary, I mean for the last decade.
20:54, Sun 16 Feb
I too had to do the same with selecting allocation 6.

It amazes me that our fans have to become somewhat “tech savvy” for a ticket and have to pay an admin charge.
Jim
09:00, Mon 17 Feb
I find it astonishing that if you 'do it yourself' online, you have to pay a £1 per ticket surcharge, especially since they seem to be trying to force more and more of us to buy online.
09:03, Mon 17 Feb
Jim
Every time you buy a theatre, concert etc ticket you pay a booking fee. Why is this different?
09:08, Mon 17 Feb
turley
Every time you buy a theatre, concert etc ticket you pay a booking fee. Why is this different?

It isn’t? It’s all bollocks.
09:10, Mon 17 Feb
turley

I don't tend to buy for either of those categories, however I would argue the same for both. Why should people have to pay more than they already are?

If you book for 5 friends you get charged 5 pounds.

A minuscule problem in the world at most.

First world problems and all that.
09:13, Mon 17 Feb
Business tries to cover its cost of doing business shock. We make no money from away tickets yet ticketmaster will charge us for the system so to cover costs of is only good business practice.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
09:38, Mon 17 Feb
Daft question - can't we do this in-house? We have a website you can buy goods on, so why the need for Ticker Master?
KH
09:44, Mon 17 Feb
Last train back at 22.51
Might be a rush if it goes to pens...
09:46, Mon 17 Feb
....but to do that we need to invest in a new system. Our current leaders wouldn’t entertain it. I feel really sorry for Aamir and his team - they get constant, unnecessary grief because they’ve not got the tools to do the job.
Jim
10:06, Mon 17 Feb

So why is the extra £1 only applied to bookings made online, and not to bookings by phone or in person?

And why are tickets available routinely online the day before they are available by phone or in person, unless it is to try to 'persuade' supporters to buy online (at extra cost)?
10:52, Mon 17 Feb
Jim
Ok look at this this way - If they get you to go to the ground on a non-matchday and go to the club shop they are likely to make a couple of extra quid off you from you buying something from the shop. If you go on line that won't happen. Also they probably pay Ticketmaster a processing fee for online purchases, which they don't have to pay for tickets bought in person. They also have to get them posted out and that takes time sorting out the envelope etc.

While i think the ticket office absolutely is not fit for purpose, and i don't know if that if Aamir, Ian Dutton or Ren' fault the fact they charge a £1 is not a problem.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
13:28, Mon 17 Feb
rozlgharrison
I wondered if anyone might be able to help me out with a ticket/ client reference number for this one if getting to general sale is unlikely? My husband and all my in laws are all Leicester fans, very quick to take the piss out of us, so it's personal!

If people have spare tickets/ could help me out before it reaches general sale I'd really appreciate it.