God
22:46, Tue 11 Feb
TQ Blue
Very pleased with things recently, but what happens if Hulk gets injured? We're very thin on the ground in certain positions and I remember how we were playing pre-Hulk.

Virtually every team has these problems.
Promoted again.
22:48, Tue 11 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
If pace was so important he could have played Bailey or Bela
Not seeing your point. I'm sure he was talking about Giménez. Bela is not a striker.
22:52, Tue 11 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt
That's not true

What isn’t?
What you typed

So you think Speakman/Dong replaced Adams & Vassell adequately?
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:54, Tue 11 Feb
I think we could have played 442
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
God
22:54, Tue 11 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt

It is about movement and mobility and importantly the nous of a forward, and pace helps with this of course. You are not being fair suggesting that they are the finished article for those things.
Promoted again.
22:55, Tue 11 Feb
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt
That's not true

What isn’t?
What you typed

Would you swap Sunjic, Jude, Crowley, Bela, Giminez/Hogan for Che and Vassell?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:56, Tue 11 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt
That's not true

What isn’t?
What you typed

Answer my question first.
22:56, Tue 11 Feb
God
Messiah
Rab C Nesbitt

It is about movement and mobility and importantly the nous of a forward, and pace helps with this of course. You are not being fair suggesting that they are the finished article for those things.
But could we have played them with the quality in midfield and been more successful.
Mrabti too of course
22:58, Tue 11 Feb
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt
That's not true

What isn’t?
What you typed

Answer my question first.
With the quality in midfield , yes. I'm happy with the midfield quality and an option with Juke.

I've answered 👍
God
23:00, Tue 11 Feb
Perhaps. Weirdly, our downturn in form. coincided with the arrival of Bela despite him generally being our best performer.
Promoted again.
23:11, Tue 11 Feb
very happy that we didnt totally surrender possession and drop so deep for the last ten mins

though feel this is down to the opposition rather than us, we def showed the intent to with the subs
23:16, Tue 11 Feb
None of the players we signed in the summer were adequate replacements for Che.

Hogan is an adequate replacement and since he’s been in we’ve taken 9 points from 9 available.
23:20, Tue 11 Feb
God
Playing a settled team in a 442 which they are all suited to. Dong ball has been abandonned. Gardner, Camp, JCS and Roberts have gained confidence by the faith he has shown in them

Bellingham is a revelation, Bela has improved tremendously. Sunjic, Colin and Pederson have remsined solid and reliable. Juke is benefitting from having Hogan share the load, who has in turn become the missing link.

It's taken 30 odd games of Villalba, Crowley, Giminez, Davis, Maghoma Mrabti et al who have flattered to deceive to stumble on this formula. We are a top half team now, maybe even play off contenders next year if nothing changes.

Not sure if Pep has designed this, or injuries and departures have lead to it. He certainly didnt set out this style at the start of the season. Continue in this manner and go into next season with the confidence this generates and then we can judge.

Hogan may bring out the best in Crowley or Mrabti if we suffer with lack of creativity, but at the moment its confidence and consistency that is bearing fruit.
23:41, Tue 11 Feb
Pep got lucky. He only has about 14 fit and capable first team players.
06:40, Wed 12 Feb
Super Hans
None of the players we signed in the summer were adequate replacements for Che.

Hogan is an adequate replacement and since he’s been in we’ve taken 9 points from 9 available.
You haven't answered my question 😉