21:43, Thu 13 Feb
mad
I don't think it would be foolish, unfortunately football is now all about money.

He is a phenomenal talent and I'm lucky enough to see a 16 year old TF play.

Occasionally he does the odd daft thing, about to berate him and then remember he's 6 month older than my youngest who sometimes forgets her homework.

Enjoy him while you can
What did the Knights in White satin?
22:12, Thu 13 Feb
Correct.
mad
22:20, Thu 13 Feb
DES
DES
Mad, no one at the club would even want to stand in the kids way if a top club came in and offered big dosh for him!
Kro
We'd be doing the "kid" a favour keeping him here turning him into a superstar
08:55, Fri 14 Feb
mad
Could Jude gate crash the England euro squad I think wallcott did it when Sven was in charge...
09:09, Fri 14 Feb
Mario kempes 78
Could Jude gate crash the England euro squad I think wallcott did it when Sven was in charge...

Absolutely not.
10:14, Fri 14 Feb
Mario kempes 78

No chance.
10:38, Fri 14 Feb
Gorra Go Tom
Mario kempes 78

Absolutely not.

People use Walcott as an example of a youngster breaking through into the England squad but he was just taken for the experience with no real intention of any game time. He was just a promising youth.

He didn't make the next squad 4 years later.
11:46, Fri 14 Feb
Shaun of Brum
Gorra Go Tom
Mario kempes 78

Absolutely not.

People use Walcott as an example of a youngster breaking through into the England squad but he was just taken for the experience with no real intention of any game time. He was just a promising youth.

Think Jude could well make the 2024 squad if he keeps up his current rate of progress.
mad
12:01, Fri 14 Feb
Talksport talking to Pep between 12-1
12:34, Fri 14 Feb
Shaun of Brum
Gorra Go Tom
Mario kempes 78

Absolutely not.

if that was the true intention why not just invite him along? what ambitious young footballer would turn that down

i think sven got carried away with the hype
12:46, Fri 14 Feb
mad
mad
Talksport talking to Pep between 12-1[/quote

What was said
12:50, Fri 14 Feb
I think the idea was to give him some game time but we only beat Paraguay 1-0 in the first group game and were 0-0 against Trinidad after 83 minutes in the second so Walcott never got a chance.

If we'd scored some early goals and were 3-0 up, I'm sure he'd have come on.
16:36, Fri 14 Feb
And is a thoroughly nice bloke as well

Matt Le Tissier

17:52, Sat 15 Feb
Fairly indifferent comments about Jude after watching the game for SS, thought he faded second half, wasn't there today wondering if that's a fair assessment.