23:17, Tue 11 Feb
Bluewurst
A class above. Will play regularly for the senior England team in the future. As said above is a real privilege to watch in a Blues shirt, love his attitude aswell.

It would make them explode if he got a call up this summer instead of the diving dwarf

That won’t happen, but it’s a lovely thought.
Cowinbovril

I'm confident that in a year or so we'll look back at lockdown as a big mistake. It's not a tried and tested policy. It was an experiment TIlton Rifle 8/8/20
23:18, Tue 11 Feb
Sancho is the best teenager playing consistently at the moment. Jude for sure is the best 16 year old.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
23:48, Tue 11 Feb
23:53, Tue 11 Feb
My old man said that. Ie He could get an England call up in the next year. He is better than Walcott was at 17... and Theo went to a World Cup

He will only be 16 in June....

Even thinking he might be good enough to play for England sums up how good he is and will be.

Imagine if we weren’t running him into the ground and he was fresh and was an impact player?

Barnsley had to substitute their left back tonight as it was embarrassing! Against a 16 yo!

Compare him to other 16 yo’s.....Difficult as none are playing near his level in any leagues...

Harvey Elliott for Liverpool, cost £12m from Fulham, looks half the player
00:07, Wed 12 Feb
They'll be some huge clubs reporting tomorrow morning to their directors of football that; "They had to take their defender off before 30 minutes cos that 16 old had already run him ragged".
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
00:09, Wed 12 Feb
Bluewurst
A class above. Will play regularly for the senior England team in the future. As said above is a real privilege to watch in a Blues shirt, love his attitude aswell.

It would make them explode if he got a call up this summer instead of the diving dwarf

That won’t happen, but it’s a lovely thought.

IIRC there is usually an outlier, an age group player that gets bumped.

If not this one, certainly the next
@Bluewurst1875
00:31, Wed 12 Feb
Super Hans
Sancho is the best teenager playing consistently at the moment. Jude for sure is the best 16 year old.

That's fair but Sancho is only a teenager for another month. I still can't believe Jude's only 16!
01:47, Wed 12 Feb
Will never get a call up under Southgate, look how long it took him to give Maddison a go. Just be happy that you are witnessing the best Blues player of all time, might not be the best while actually wearing our shirt but will be the best to ever wear it.
03:13, Wed 12 Feb
I am curious to see him play against Leicester. Put him in the middle of the park and let him loose. Just imagine!
03:43, Wed 12 Feb
He just seems grounded. Tough too. Let's be honest, Trevor was a bit lightweight, wasn't he?
04:19, Wed 12 Feb
Southern Softie our Trev,
04:29, Wed 12 Feb
Only two yellow cards all season. He's got such quick feet that he rarely gets into trouble, and he reads the game so well.
07:13, Wed 12 Feb
scouty
He just seems grounded. Tough too. Let's be honest, Trevor was a bit lightweight, wasn't he?

Up until now TF was far and away the best Blues teenager of all time. He was unbelievable, a flair player and a natural goalscorer. Jude is different, he seems a more "complete" player with a more rounded and solid game, and potentially will be the "heartbeat" of any top team he plays for, and England too.
07:21, Wed 12 Feb
This is why the Duncan Edwards references are so relevant.

Of course Edwards played in a different era - but read all the stuff about how he'd control a game, drive a team forward, was a level-headed lad and all the rest - and you can see the comparisons are valid.

I never saw Edwards play - but I did see Bobby Moore - and we all know how good he was - and it was said the Moore would never get in a team if Edwards was available
07:35, Wed 12 Feb
From Stourbridge.
There's a new Duncan Edwards trophy starting in the local kids league next year. They put together a really interesting book/brochure to go with its launch, all about Duncan Edwards and his growing up on the Priory in Dudley. At the back of the book is a run down of all the Black Country born players to represent England. I wonder how long before Jude joins the list.
That was liquid football!