12:00, Wed 12 Feb
He could well be but his young enough to develop into a midfield player if that's what's right.
12:01, Wed 12 Feb
The kids absolutely blinding in all facets, enjoy him while we can.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
12:45, Wed 12 Feb
At Ashton Gate I remember the collective gasps when he took a high ball down on the tip of his boot with a Bristol defender all over him in our defensive third. Don't often hear such instinctive appreciation like that.
13:59, Wed 12 Feb
Barnsley forum mentions the size difference between the 2 teams last night ,and Jude is 16 still 😁 Barnsley are small though
20:43, Wed 12 Feb
Bit late to this but anything to stop Jude being called up for the England U21 squad next month? I know Boothroyd has been down to watch him this season.
20:49, Wed 12 Feb
The boy is brilliant , but I find it shocking the amount of sniping TF seems to get on here from time to time. Christ, the fella got 15 goals in 22 games in his first season as a 16 year old including 4 goals in one game against Bolton !
Why do we need to compare them ?
20:58, Wed 12 Feb
davenports
The boy is brilliant , but I find it shocking the amount of sniping TF seems to get on here from time to time. Christ, the fella got 15 goals in 22 games in his first season as a 16 year old including 4 goals in one game against Bolton !

It's only a bit of trolling by folks that didn't see him play at that age. Those that were there, know.
The Belle of St. Trillions
21:17, Wed 12 Feb
Brother Tam
davenports

It's only a bit of trolling by folks that didn't see him play at that age. Those that were there, know.

Spot on. 👍
21:24, Wed 12 Feb
Boom
@Bluewurst1875
21:27, Wed 12 Feb
Isn’t Jobe a striker?

I don’t know

Someone said he was a DM

I have also heard Bellingham senior (and Jude) both have ambitions of the brothers playing together for Blues

If so, I don’t think it will be for long.
@Bluewurst1875
07:54, Thu 13 Feb
Big double page spread in the Sun today. Chelsea have joined the bidding. Up to 50 million now.
08:15, Thu 13 Feb
Hate to say it, but I think if those sorts of figures are being quoted, we should sell in the summer on condition of a 12 month loan back. Mind you, what would our owners do with that kind of money?
Cowinbovril

I'm confident that in a year or so we'll look back at lockdown as a big mistake. It's not a tried and tested policy. It was an experiment TIlton Rifle 8/8/20
08:19, Thu 13 Feb
Mr Driscoll
Hate to say it, but I think if those sorts of figures are being quoted, we should sell in the summer on condition of a 12 month loan back. Mind you, what would our owners do with that kind of money?

£50m + a loan back for next year, use £30m to bolster the bank balance and £20m on a striker, keeper, CB and winger and yeah.
08:52, Thu 13 Feb
David Xavis
Mr Driscoll

£50m + a loan back for next year, use £30m to bolster the bank balance and £20m on a striker, keeper, CB and winger and yeah.

No, if we get £50m then we should invest the lot in the team. Buy young lads with sell on potential, that way you start to become a sustainable business without sacrificing the quality of the team.
08:57, Thu 13 Feb
I used to think a club like Everton or Leicester would be a better fit for him for his age and development but Chelsea, with Lampard and Morris and their emphasis on youth might be right up his street.

£40M + JCS and ask for a season long loan back and I think we should say good luck son