16:49, Wed 12 Feb
MSM
MSM
I think making him captain has proven to be a mistake. Never really struck me as a leader - thought it should’ve been given to Jutkiewicz after Morrison left

Absolutely. The only two candidates for me were Jutkiewicz and Pedersen. Dean wasn't in the first five.
i wanna live outside, live outside of all of this
16:51, Wed 12 Feb
Like I said though, it doesn't matter how much you get paid - it doesn't mean you're going to like being called a fanny.

Especially when they are supposed to be your own fans - it all works both ways.
16:51, Wed 12 Feb
Spike
Chicken and Egg innit.

His celebration was a response to people giving him shite. Then they piss and moan that they have been giving him stick and he's responded.

I think you are right that the other two are better anyway, but having said that - the last few games he has played, he's actually played alright. Even that game at Luton where he got sent off, he'd played well.
I didn’t think he was all that at Luton tbf. Ridiculous penalty he gave away and silly tackle to be sent off
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
16:54, Wed 12 Feb
Spike
Like I said though, it doesn't matter how much you get paid - it doesn't mean you're going to like being called a fanny.

Especially when they are supposed to be your own fans - it all works both ways.

He doesn't have to like it, but when he was turning in the sort of half arsed showings he was, it's unsurprising a few fans got on his back about it.

I've got limited sympathy for him because it's a very public forum to be slagged off, but his reaction was unwarranted and I'll be happy to see the back of him.
i wanna live outside, live outside of all of this
17:06, Wed 12 Feb
I think his reaction was warranted and proportionate...people call him a fanny versus he cups his ear.

But fair play, you're entitled to your opinion.
17:11, Wed 12 Feb
He’d just scored for us against local rivals.

Why people care about his celebration is beyond me.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:13, Wed 12 Feb
Whatever his reasons, i thought as club captain on a bloody freezing night it was poor form to pretty much head straight down the tunnel ignoring fans who were cold and had a two hour drive home ,and only start to acknowledge them when he realised a few were applauding him personally. That was not the actions of a leader, and should be stripped of the captaincy.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
17:13, Wed 12 Feb
And me, but then a lot of things are beyond me.
17:15, Wed 12 Feb
Dean is the reason we have Hogan here.

Also has anyone noticed Hogan doesn't celebrate goals with the players or the fans? Just kisses his wrist and carries on.
17:15, Wed 12 Feb
Is that fact?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
17:16, Wed 12 Feb
Or perhaps he could have a think and realise that for himself instead of being a twerp.
17:17, Wed 12 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Is that fact?

Absolute, 100%, no question about it.

Along with everything else on the internet.
17:18, Wed 12 Feb
Nah. Here’s here because of Colin. Fact.

Well that and Stoke didn’t want him but we did
17:25, Wed 12 Feb
Should never of been made captain.

JCS & Roberts have been our best pairing this season. He can either get his head down and earn his place back or leave.
17:55, Wed 12 Feb
Surely he was just bloody freezing like the rest of the people there.
They say I got brains but they ain't doin' me much good.