21:56, Wed 12 Feb
Everbluesince92
I'd be wanting Grealish to miss a winning penalty in an international tournament final shootout.

This >
22:43, Wed 12 Feb
Ann Lee - Two Times
Keeping Right On since 1981
Sunjic can't pass, is ill disciplined and runs about like a headless chicken
07:19, Thu 13 Feb
Quentin Tarantino films, are actually a bit shit.

If it wasn't his name, nobody would watch them.
What did the Knights in White satin?
09:33, Thu 13 Feb
Global warming has nothing to do with CO2 emissions.
09:35, Thu 13 Feb
Maxine Colin is hugely overated
09:39, Thu 13 Feb
I want Grealish to go to the Euros
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
DES
09:48, Thu 13 Feb
BCFC
10000 yrs ago Northern Europe including these Islands, were covered in ice, was that because of Range Rover emissions? I think not, so I second bcfc!
09:52, Thu 13 Feb
DES
DES
BCFC
10000 yrs ago Northern Europe including these Islands, were covered in ice, was that because of Range Rover emissions? I think not, so I second bcfc!

Climate change is a fact, there are cycles. However, I think the point people are missing is that man-made emissions are accelerating these cycles.
DES
09:53, Thu 13 Feb
El Mayor
DES
BCFC

Climate change is a fact, there are cycles. However, I think the point people are missing is that man-made emissions are accelerating these cycles.
So what caused the ice age then Dan?
09:54, Thu 13 Feb
Are you trying to tell me that well over, 7 billion people and everything that these people need and use would be having an impact on the planet?

I'm not having it.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
09:56, Thu 13 Feb
DES
DES
El Mayor
DES
BCFC

So what caused the ice age then Dan?

Okay Des, let me try again, just for you.

Climate change is a fact there are cycles. As in the climate naturally changes, and goes through cycles of ice ages and what not.

However

Manmade emissions are ACCELERATING those changes. There are thousands of peer reviewed documents that prove this.
10:07, Thu 13 Feb
Could this be the day that DES admits he might have got something slightly wrong? Could it be? Could this be the historic day?

Nah, probably not.
I really don't care if some kids don't have access to clean water. There are parts of the planet that aren't supposed to have humans there.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
10:07, Thu 13 Feb
Super Hans
I want Grealish to go to the Euros

A snap his Achilles coming off the plane, yeah