14:23, Thu 13 Feb
DES
Blimey Des that is extreme. yes there is no more sure fire way of picking me up after a defeat than hearing they too have lost, and a great weekend is us winning and them losing. But hate them more than love blues ??
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
DES
14:23, Thu 13 Feb
davenports
As much as I dislike villa I can't imagine hating them more than I love Blues.
Surely that would mean that you would get more pleasure from them losing a Cup final than us winning one !!
Don't make sense to me that

No the cup win was the epitome of my Blues watching life, but them losing 4.0 to Arsenal was pretty high up on that scales as well.
Once when I was away somewhere I made two lisets, best footy moments, worst footy moments made a list of ten of each
Four of the best were wins over them
one of the worst was the 5.1 there under Mcleish, it even pains me to type it!

KRO
15:28, Thu 13 Feb
DES
We just gonna ignore the lad who made the clean drinking water comment? Wtf
15:35, Thu 13 Feb
Might as well make myself even more unpopular.
The following are not in the least bit entertaining:
Ant & Dec
Michael McIntyre
Mrs. Browns Boys,Love Island
The Simpsons
Strictly
The Voice
Britain's Got Talent
Star Wars
Game Of Thrones
15:36, Thu 13 Feb
Not sure you'll have too many arguments there
stevenn'ponzischeme

Yes. The thread asked for unpopular opinions, not crass and obnoxious. It doesn't deserve a response.
Liam of Brum
stevenn'ponzischeme

Yes. The thread asked for unpopular opinions, not crass and obnoxious. It doesn't deserve a response.

Well said that man
17:06, Thu 13 Feb
Jumping on the 'Birmingham Legion' bandwagon is worse than friendship scarves and even worse than taking an inflatable object to a football match.
17:18, Thu 13 Feb
peejay
Ant & Dec shit
Michael McIntyre shit
Mrs. Browns Boys never seen,Love Island never seen
The Simpsons never interested
Strictly never seen
The Voice shit
Britain's Got Talent rubbish
Star Wars I disagree here
Game Of Thrones never seen
Just because my opinion differs from yours, doesn't mean mine is wrong.
17:23, Thu 13 Feb
Early Simpsons was great.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:57, Thu 13 Feb
peejay
Ant & Dec
Michael McIntyre
Mrs. Browns Boys,Love Island
The Simpsons
Strictly
The Voice
Britain's Got Talent
Star Wars
Game Of Thrones
I agree with all of that until I seen GOT at the bottom, GoT was a brilliant series overall.
MSM
18:51, Thu 13 Feb
Liam of Brum
You don't have to watch it.Especially if time is at a premium.

Being active and going to the gym is always going to be more productive. Personally I love a binge watch of quality TV, when time isn't an issue.

My unpopular opinions:

Football fans are all much more fickle these days. In years gone by blues had much more love for players that give their all.

Juke should be loved and appreciated much more than he is. Sunjic has the potential to be a legend.

Coilin IS overrated.

We dropped Grounds when he became decent. He should also be a bit of a cult hero having made 158 appearances and half the crowd not liking him.

We have as a club had some very good goalkeepers. Benno joined in 93. We then had good keepers for 25 years.

Grammar nazis just want to stifle debate.

lastly, when you consider on average how stupid some people are, and by definition half of them are more stupid than that. Health and safety in the workplace is extremely important.

Agree on Colin point. Good player but irreplaceable
topofsnowhill.wordpress.com
23:43, Thu 13 Feb
Liam of Brum

Football fans are all much more fickle these days. In years gone by blues had much more love for players that give their all.

Players that gave their all.
Past tense
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
23:44, Thu 13 Feb
MSM
MSM
Liam of Brum
You don't have to watch it.Especially if time is at a premium.

Being active and going to the gym is always going to be more productive. Personally I love a binge watch of quality TV, when time isn't an issue.

My unpopular opinions:

Juke should be loved and appreciated much more than he is. Sunjic has the potential to be a legend.

Coilin IS overrated.

We dropped Grounds when he became decent. He should also be a bit of a cult hero having made 158 appearances and half the crowd not liking him.

We have as a club had some very good goalkeepers. Benno joined in 93. We then had good keepers for 25 years.

lastly, when you consider on average how stupid some people are, and by definition half of them are more stupid than that. Health and safety in the workplace is extremely important.

Agree on Colin point. Good player but irreplaceable
Replaceable
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'