15:07, Thu 13 Feb
👍👍👍
15:23, Thu 13 Feb
Class, fantastic to have you back Kieft.
15:23, Thu 13 Feb
Doesn't/Shouldn't get in ahead of Sunjic and Gardner (or a fit McEachran for that matter) though.
Dong Ren Out.
15:33, Thu 13 Feb
LondonBlue
Doesn't/Shouldn't get in ahead of Sunjic and Gardner (or a fit McEachran for that matter) though.

Agree about Gardner ATM as he is playing very well but would love to see Dutch Mike and Sunjic in the middle.

Other team wont know whats hit em
15:56, Thu 13 Feb
Great to have Kief as an option to come off the bench at this stage of the season.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
16:00, Thu 13 Feb
LondonBlue

He's better than McEachren. Agree on the other pair for now though.
16:01, Thu 13 Feb
McEachran is gone for 9 months, I wouldn't worry about him.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
16:06, Thu 13 Feb
Not sure what anyone has seen in him either. Bang average every time I have.
16:17, Thu 13 Feb
Redditch Blue

👍 much prefer Dutch Mike.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:19, Thu 13 Feb
Redditch Blue
Thought he played well against QPR,but that was his highlight. The rest of them were awful that night though once we went behind
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:22, Thu 13 Feb
McEachran was class against Reading, apart from that he hasn't done much. Still a shame for him to be out for 9 months.
www.youtube.com/bluenosegeo
16:38, Thu 13 Feb
Awful 'away' to Cov. He's not a bad player, clearly, from what's been said about him previously, but week in, week out I'd want Dutch Mike in over him were it to come down to it.
17:00, Thu 13 Feb
Dutch Mike is precisely who we need on the bench right now, this is brilliant news.

Gardner and Sunjic to start, Mike to come off the bench in Gardner's place so him and Sunjic can break players in half for 25 minutes. Lovely stuff.
I got the horses in the back