18:38, Thu 13 Feb
This from Pep's press conference re JCS:

I would not be surprised if Pep pre-primed the journo's to ask this question

"Would you love to have him back next season?

Yes. It’s very difficult to find really good left central defenders who at the same time know how you work, you know how they are, he knows the club, he knows the Championship and they are young enough to know it is a very good investment for the club."
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
18:51, Thu 13 Feb
Yeah, I found the comments interesting. Pep usually doesn't talk transfers. Makes me think one or both of JCS/Chelsea are open to the idea.

I'd be absolutely fecking chuffed if we got him on a permanent. He's a proper footballer.
18:54, Thu 13 Feb
I see another Season long loan get it done now Blues
MSM
18:54, Thu 13 Feb
If Blues are serious about retaining his services for another year at least, they need to get started on this now
topofsnowhill.wordpress.com
19:20, Thu 13 Feb
MSM
It was reported in the mail today (yes I know it’s the mail), that Chelsea have joined in the race for Bellingham. If true, there’s potentially a deal to be made
19:27, Thu 13 Feb
Yeh straight swap with us paying abit extra knowing our lot
20:07, Thu 13 Feb
David_Speedie
It was reported in the mail today (yes I know it’s the mail), that Chelsea have joined in the race for Bellingham. If true, there’s potentially a deal to be made

No.
20:37, Thu 13 Feb
Yeah, Pep rarely talks transfers, there will be a reason for this.
23:18, Thu 13 Feb
Would love JCS to be here next season, quality player.
00:22, Fri 14 Feb
Agreed, curious comments from the Championship’s top manager (last 6 games). Gives me hope that a JCS deal could be done - even another season long loan would be very good.

It’s a long shot but, if we could retain Hogan; JCS; Jude & Sunjic for next season, that would be the core of a top six side. I’d be happy with 3 out of 4, as long as that includes Jude.
08:04, Fri 14 Feb
David Xavis

Trying to deflect attention away from the fact that the players have taken over the dressing room?
08:48, Fri 14 Feb
Looking at Chelsea's position this season - in that they are giving lots of youth players a chance - you'd have to think that he's not really in their plans. He's obviously not at the level of Tomori or anything, but if they saw a future for him then surely this season was the time to keep him around?

That makes me think there's a chance this summer - especially now their ban is lifted and they're signing players. They were linked with Nathan Ake (left-sided CB...) if they could have shifted Andreas Christiansen, so they're obvs planning for it...
09:16, Fri 14 Feb
The sad fact is that he’s good enough to play at premier level and do a job for on of the mid to lower level teams in that league, There’ll be suitors from the likes of Bournemouth, Watford, Brighton and Southampton who’ll bring happy to have him, I’m sure.
Cowinbovril
09:43, Fri 14 Feb
Bluestaines
David Xavis

Trying to deflect attention away from the fact that the players have taken over the dressing room?

Or... publically telling Dong to get a deal done?