07:08, Fri 14 Feb
0-3
07:38, Fri 14 Feb
2-0 to Blues.

Get on it.
08:08, Fri 14 Feb
Was at Griffin Park for the game on the opening day of the season.

Have never seen a team control a game so totally - as Brentford did - yet lose.

Back then their control was largely sterile possession - but since they've learned how to score - as per their 5-1 demolition of Hull.

Mind you tomorrow's weather and our pitch will work against their style.

So a key game but really difficult to predict.
I think the conditions will win and it'll be a 0-0...but it could be a gritty 3-1 or an embarrassing 1-5.
08:20, Fri 14 Feb
1-1
08:24, Fri 14 Feb
yorksblue

1982 European Cup final
10:20, Fri 14 Feb
Very tough game.

Brentford are a different animal to what they were at the start of the season, as they'd sold Maupay and not got Mbuemo in yet, and IIRC Benrahma didn't play either amongst transfer speculation. But even without their best players they still should've beat us.

With that said, we are the in-form team in the league so need to have a bit of belief and give them a good game. Apparently they got dominated against Leeds midweek and should've lost had it not been for a GK error so they'll be looking to get back at it so think there'll be a fair few goals.

Gonna be optimistic though, will go for 2-2. It's a rubbish time to play them as we could've done with an easier game to continue the momentum and winning run. But IF we beat them, and it's a big IF.. then even the most pessimistic Blues fan would start to consider us as that late surging team that pops up every year.

We've beat Forest and Bristol City in the last few games, all I ask for is that we give it a good go!
10:26, Fri 14 Feb
I fancy us to get another clean sheet and win 2-0 .Early goal then survive a 2nd half battering and get a last minute 2nd
DES
10:32, Fri 14 Feb
I never predict but always hope!

Im hoping for Blues5 Brentford 0

Juke hat trick, Hogan2.

KRO
10:52, Fri 14 Feb
Blues 1 Brentford 2

I think they're the best team in the league
10:59, Fri 14 Feb
Bluestaines
yorksblue

1982 European Cup final

Absolutely this - if it wasn't for Withe's shin bone we would have had a century of fun.
11:17, Fri 14 Feb
Let’s hope it’s better than the dreadful 0-0 from last season.
11:29, Fri 14 Feb
Saw the highlights from their 5-1 away win at Hull and they were devastating

If our back 4 plus Camp aren't on it, they could easily score 3 or 4
11:30, Fri 14 Feb
How come I'm seeing adverts for the Villa's cup final trip on here!!!!!
11:46, Fri 14 Feb
Saul Goodman
Blues 1 Brentford 2

I think they're the best team in the league

Agreed, but they’re still inconsistent, otherwise they’d be in the automatic places, rather than one point off 7th place. If you look at how we’ve got on against the top teams since December, despite our own very dodgy form in that particular month, we’ve run West Brom and Leeds very, very close and should have, could have...;
We’ve beaten Forest and we had Brizzle in our pocket.

Don’t want to get carried away, but confidence is high, the defence and midfield look a lot more solid in the main, and we’re now capable of scoring more regularly.

I’m hopeful.
Cowinbovril

I'm confident that in a year or so we'll look back at lockdown as a big mistake. It's not a tried and tested policy. It was an experiment TIlton Rifle 8/8/20
12:21, Fri 14 Feb
Worcester Blue
How come I'm seeing adverts for the Villa's cup final trip on here!!!!!
Same here, I almost threw up