18:52, Thu 13 Feb
Can we extend the unbeaten run to 10? I think we can but with a draw not a win.

1v1 Bellingham for Blues.

What does everyone think for this one?
19:04, Thu 13 Feb
No chance. 1-2 away win
the king loves me
19:11, Thu 13 Feb
2-1 blues. The team seems very well drilled at the moment. Be phenomenal to secure another victory...so if we lose, hopefully the wingers just accept we’ve had a good run and we are almost safe

Win and we really do have to consider getting the tcut out for that bus!!!
19:14, Thu 13 Feb
its gonna be a horrid affair, the weather will be pish poor again, the pitch wont be conducive to good football, Brentford wont like it one bit, blues play it tough like at barnsley and we win 2-1 after going 2 up, goals from Bellingham and hogan
19:25, Thu 13 Feb
Blues 2-0 down after 20 minutes

Camp saves penalty just before half time

30 yarder from Sunjic on 51

Hogan six yard box tap in on 70

JCS header from corner wins it on 90+3
Cowinbovril
19:27, Thu 13 Feb
2-1 Blues... Hogan (against his old club) with the winner.
19:32, Thu 13 Feb
Shit conditions, shit pitch, neither team will appreciate it but with the return of Monkball we'll handle it better than Brentford. 442, Kief ready to handle the last 20 minutes once it gets niggly, Brentford hating every minute of it.

Blues 1-3 Brentford
I got the horses in the back
19:47, Thu 13 Feb
2-1 blues.

montero to skip down the wing in the last minute and cross for juke to head home at the far post in front of the tilton.

absolute scenes
"supporters should be patient a little while longer - sunshine days are just around the corner."
Ken Wheldon - March 18th 1988
20:37, Thu 13 Feb
2-1 Blues. Jude & Hogan.
20:38, Thu 13 Feb
0-4
What did the Knights in White satin?
21:26, Thu 13 Feb
Bad weather and a crap pitch will disrupt Brentford's style and Pep will come up with a plan to win this game

Score will be 2-0 goals from Hogan and Bela

We will then go on to beat Sheffield Wednesday who are dismal at the moment and QPR then the top 6 will be a possibility
21:34, Thu 13 Feb
P-P

Due to high winds causing the Health & Safety people to go overboard.
22:25, Thu 13 Feb
1 1 shit weather Bees go 1 up then with 5 minutes to go Dean comes off the bench to head the equaliser in the last minute he then circles the pitch giving the finger to the home fans then to the travelling Bees fans.
23:29, Thu 13 Feb
Brentford are a very good footballing side, with a lot of talent, it will be a tough game.
But we are in good form & high on confidence, we also have alot of good players ourselves. I’ll go for a 1-1 but if we do lose we shouldn’t be too down about it aslong as it’s not a pasting.
04:05, Fri 14 Feb
Blues 4 Brentford 1

Hogan double
Juke
Bela

Up the fecking blue boys