I’m really interested to know of the symptoms for those confirmed having it but in very mild form. I had a relatively bad fever with chills just over a week ago. Suffered head aches and dry throat with limited coughing. Felt wiped out for last week since but no fevers or respiratory issues.

For me it’s been nothing worse than I’ve suffered in the past, with a few anomalies. Wouldn’t normally think much of it other than the timing.
11:16, Mon 23 Mar
Scarface
IanT
Scarface
I can’t believe key workers with underlying health conditions are still expected to work!

I'm classed as a key worker and I haven't got to work.

I know of plenty that have got to.

Yep, I don't doubt it. I'm very lucky.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
DES
11:17, Mon 23 Mar
Doesn’t this thread totally sum up this whole epidemic in Uk, I know no one who has been tested, not one person..
I went to doctors around March 12th, had usual tests, Doc said I think you have had flu, ( I had been in bed for three days by then)
So was it flu or corona? God only knows,
I wanted to go back to work today but sticking to the 14 day rule and at home.
Kro
11:20, Mon 23 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
Did you get in touch with 111 ?

Yeah - the advice was to stay at home unless I felt my life was in immediate danger.
Stay well, Desmond
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
DES
11:26, Mon 23 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
Stay well, Desmond
Rab, mentally it’s damaging! I am going off my rocker being at home 24/7!

Kro
11:36, Mon 23 Mar
I was On a cruise around the Canaries islands last jan and had the worst sore throat and cough that I have ever had in my life but I put it down to the aircon in the cabin. On the flight home everyone was coughing. At the time this virus wasn’t even a topic in the UK. Just getting rid of the cough now.
Stay safe people, 🙏🏻
keep your distance.
11:39, Mon 23 Mar
DES
DES
Rab C Nesbitt
Stay well, Desmond

Kro
I’m sure no one will notice 🤪
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:43, Mon 23 Mar
DES
Rab C Nesbitt
Stay well, Desmond

Kro
Think of your family Des.😂😂
DES
12:03, Mon 23 Mar
Block27one
Rab C Nesbitt
Stay well, Desmond

Kro
Block27,
If I knew I had it, then mentally it wouldn’t be such a challenge stopping in!
I am reciting team line ups from the 1960’s in football and cricket, just so the old brain box doesn’t shut down!

Kro
12:15, Mon 23 Mar
Myself and Mrs spionkop are in the high risk elderly bracket and have been self isolating for a week.
Everybody is cooperating and parcels are being put in the shed. We leave them for 24 hours before touching them and if they are plastic use gloves and wash our hands afterwards.
Had sores on my hands due to frequent washing but have reduced them by using hand cream.
Did think of going for a run in the car but we’re warned against it because of risk of breakdown, accidents etc.
The information users have provided, as ever on sha, has been brilliant where you seem always to find someone to help on almost ant subject under the sun.
To those who have it stay safe and follow the recommended procedures I guess. As ever stay lucky.
[primeministersquestiontime.blogspot.com]
Alive: but not living.
12:44, Mon 23 Mar
I was in self isolation last week.

Headache almost permanently, up and down temperature but not quite fever level, occasional sore throat and tight chest and constant napping. Four days later I was ok again. Felt like a head cold and to be honest I’ve had worse hangovers.

If I were a betting then man, I’d say I didn’t have it, but Idris Elba has had it and didn’t have a single symptom so who knows?
Block27one
Rab C Nesbitt
Stay well, Desmond

Kro
Block27,
If I knew I had it, then mentally it wouldn’t be such a challenge stopping in!
I am reciting team line ups from the 1960’s in football and cricket, just so the old brain box doesn’t shut down!

Kro

You just look after yourself and your family mate, hopefully this will be a bad memory soon.
This self isolation could be looked on as a chance to slow down and reflect on the really important things in our lives.To be fair most of us have everything around us that we need to be comfortable so just go with it.😉
Keep well.
13:34, Mon 23 Mar
I’d like to think I did the right thing, and kept away from my missus’s house this weekend.

Just as well, as she’s developed the symptoms last night.
13:40, Mon 23 Mar
Yep, well missed mate