17:01, Mon 23 Mar
In January. Me, the wife, mother-in-law, niece and nephew. Of course don't know for sure and would love to have that test that their on about.

It lasted for about 2 odd weeks and I still dont feel 100% but I am getting on a bit😁

Probably was it. Killed me off man.
17:06, Mon 23 Mar
About 3 weeks ago I was short of breath which I’ve never experienced in my life before. I went to the doctors and had the usual checks like blood pressure and pulse etc done. All was fine and then a few days later I felt normal. If I did have it there were no other symptoms at all.
18:31, Mon 23 Mar
Spying Cop
My word, I thought it was you. Stewth the last week or so must have been extremely worrying and frightening for you. Well done for getting through.
I've been scared a couple of nights. It ain't going away though

Hope it eases mate. In answer to your question, just don't know. Had a dry cough start up at work last Thursday, no other symptoms to speak of, Saturday morning went to my chest a bit (nearly honked up I was coughing that bad) by Saturday night that had passed - still got a bit of a cough and a snotty nose now, so fairly sure it's just a bog standard cold - but who knows? Just in case though I've bogged me Dad off to his girlfriends (he's 77 and lives with us 😁) just in case.

Scary times pal.
05:00, Tue 24 Mar
I’ve had an hour’s kip again. I’ve been nauseous tonight so I’m more convinced I have got it. Still getting the fever and the cough seems to have returned but I actually feel the best I have for days, so hopefully the bastard thing is on the wane.
I’ve been in bed since Friday.
Stay safe all
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
06:20, Tue 24 Mar
Oh mate.

Are you eating much? Very important to keep yourself hydrated and get some nutrition.

Best of luck Rab old bean.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
06:23, Tue 24 Mar
Not eating much mate. I do feel a lot brighter though, cheers
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
06:32, Tue 24 Mar
Sorry to hear you are still rough mate, don't be afraid to get help if you need it - we all know the situation but you've got to look after yourself.
06:35, Tue 24 Mar
I used the 111 service Friday mate and will again if I need to. Don’t worry about that
06:37, Tue 24 Mar
👍
06:53, Tue 24 Mar
Don’t know if this as been mentioned, but it’s been reported in the Guardian and Bloomberg, that testing in Iceland- who have carried out the highest proportion of tests relative to the size of the population- suggests half of those with the virus have displayed no symptoms.

So a lot of us may have had it but be asymptomatic, which I suppose is good news on an individual level, but dangerous in terms of trying to reduce the spread.
Cowinbovril

I'm confident that in a year or so we'll look back at lockdown as a big mistake. It's not a tried and tested policy. It was an experiment TIlton Rifle 8/8/20
07:37, Tue 24 Mar
I think maybe I had it a few weeks back. Constant sore throat and felt very strange for 2 weeks solid, definitely something I'd not had before.

I phoned the doctors a couple of time but was number 30 odd in the queue both times, and as I was at work gave up. Luckily it just went of it's own accord eventually.
10:31, Tue 24 Mar
Loads of fluids Rab, hopefully over the worst now.
11:42, Tue 24 Mar
I had an hours kip at 9.00am. Woke up feeling awful. Ffs
11:59, Tue 24 Mar
Same symptoms for me too...cough till I gagged daily for a week.
12:00, Tue 24 Mar
Any appetite at all?