[www.theguardian.com]

The game is (hopefully) about to completely change.
14:51, Wed 25 Mar
👍👍
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
15:01, Wed 25 Mar
Spike
[www.theguardian.com]

It's the only way forward.
DES
15:22, Wed 25 Mar
Brilliant news!
15:37, Wed 25 Mar
people who have had it should have some identifiable way of saying they've had it and clean. What we thinking? Corona bottle bottle smashed badge on the left lapel?
16:03, Wed 25 Mar
I thought I’d had it a couple of weeks ago. I probably didn’t. Until there’s an antibody test none of us will know.

Nothing wrong for 2-3 weeks after that then yesterday I felt bloody awful. I had a banging headache, cough and felt spaced out and weird. I went to bed and woke up this morning feeling absolutely fine.

I’m one of these people that doesn’t get colds, generally doesn’t get ill and doesn’t take medicine. I think this pandemic is making us all over analyse minor things that would usually go unnoticed and stress ourselves out over it. Human nature I suppose.
17:19, Wed 25 Mar
El Mayor
Spike
[www.theguardian.com]

It's the only way forward.

Except that this is not going to be the solution many think it will be. Reports from China that 10-15% of those who had covid-19 caught it again. There are reports that there could be 40 strains of this virus. It's mutating like all corona viruses do. You could be lulled into a false sense of security by catching another strain. This seems like we are still trying herd immunity to me. Only time is going to be the answer as to wether we have got this wrong.
Our CMO keeps saying that it is unlikely you’ll catch it again. Unlikely is hardly factual
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
17:31, Wed 25 Mar
This is a new virus, even the experts won't know yet the longer term outcome
17:37, Wed 25 Mar
Scoobers
This is a new virus, even the experts won't know yet the longer term outcome
Yep so we are taking a gamble with people lives.
17:40, Wed 25 Mar
Reports from China that 10-15% of those who had covid-19 caught it again

Can you source that statistic please?
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
17:41, Wed 25 Mar
UK expert to MP's this morning said up to 10%. I think
17:45, Wed 25 Mar
IanT
Reports from China that 10-15% of those who had covid-19 caught it again

Can't get link to work

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Edit...ok now

Will find second article
17:45, Wed 25 Mar
A re-infection with the same virus?

Still leaves 90% not getting re-infected, which really does slow the spread to be fair.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
17:55, Wed 25 Mar
There's different strains of the normal flu I think and more than one is covered in the flu jab ?