Wow I was shit I only got 5😳 although I was 50 50 on 2 other questions. Did in 47 seconds
13:52, Tue 24 Mar
I was slightly ashamed at only getting eight right!
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
DES
14:43, Tue 24 Mar
Rasputin
I was slightly ashamed at only getting eight right!
8 is decent! Same here,
Strange isn’t it how highly he is rated on the back of two world class performances for us, Sunderland and Southampton, second season he was dire!
Kro
14:47, Tue 24 Mar
DES
9, just got the loan one wrong.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
DES
14:48, Tue 24 Mar
number8
9, just got the loan one wrong.
Didn’t he start his career there with zeezou

Kro
14:53, Tue 24 Mar
DES
As far as I remember he was class for that whole half season.

Second year he was naff yeah, but he did what we needed.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:54, Tue 24 Mar
DES
9 year out on his age
16:39, Tue 24 Mar
10/10 in 34 seconds, tbf 2002/2003 is probably my strongest season in terms of memory and knowledge, loved it
17:56, Tue 24 Mar
Home game that year against Chelsea, think we lost 3-0.

One of His first games for us. His first half performance was probably the best I have ever seen by anyone in a Blues shirt.

We were massively outclassed by a very good Chelsea containing compatriots Desailly, Gallas and Petit as well as Zola, Lampard, Terry and the rest.

He was obviously motivated and looked the best player on the pitch. I didn’t realise how good he was until then. He really should have been playing for them not us.
DES
19:01, Tue 24 Mar
Super Hans
As far as I remember he was class for that whole half season.

Second year he was naff yeah, but he did what we needed.

I must check the record book but as I recall we signed him in jan but his form went through the roof from March onwards!
Next season I was at Liverpool and Man U away where brucie hauled him off, and the final straw was his woeful performance at VP where our two second half subs, Dunny & stern turned the game for us.
Kro
19:03, Tue 24 Mar
23:04, Tue 24 Mar
Only 30 when joined still at his peak loved him what a player ,why arnt u in a suit mr Dugarry I am the star that's why , class sheer class
13:40, Wed 25 Mar
I think first season he was very motivated, second season he'd had enough, family weren't happy and he wanted out - that's why his performances dropped. I'm convinced he deliberately tried to get himself sent-off in the 4-0 defeat to Blackburn because he just couldn't be arsed.

But the Southampton, Middlesbrough and Charlton games showed us what a real talent he was.

Remember his first game at Stans v Arsenal? Even though we lost 4-0, the Arsenal players (French in particular) were very wary of him, almost man-marking him throughout the game.
22:01, Wed 25 Mar
That Southampton game,I can't recall a player who bossed a game like that.👍

My friends bumped into him up town and started praising him to the hilt, Dugarry replied I am just a footballer.