God
13:26, Wed 25 Mar
Carlsblues
Is this the end of the Chinese, just been slagging us off on talk sport saying how bad we must be run to do this I shouted at radio no shit but I don't think they heard me

These fannies realised they were fannies yet? Now they've had one of the players on?
Promoted again.
14:32, Wed 25 Mar
God
Germans are taking pay cuts.

[www.bbc.com]
Just because my opinion differs from yours, doesn't mean mine is wrong.
14:38, Wed 25 Mar
Well done Blues, club and players, looking after the non playing staff I would hope.
19:14, Wed 25 Mar
these owners would do anything to bypass FFP ffs lol, seriously though good to see the club leading the way by doing something right
As you would expect on HIV their are pages slagging us off for being tinpot skint pricks and just shows how much trouble we are in financially. πŸ™ˆ
God
19:39, Wed 25 Mar
Who gives a f*ck, let them say what they want. We can't criticise the club for spending money then criticise them for being frugal.
Promoted again.
19:47, Wed 25 Mar
God
I was pointing out that it wen’t over there heads as to the reason we were doing it, not just them who get a whoosh ! though is it πŸ˜‰
God
20:06, Wed 25 Mar
I just don't give a shit what they are saying. Doesn't cross my mind to go and have a look what they are saying.
Promoted again.
23:16, Wed 25 Mar
Greebo joe
As you would expect on HIV their are pages slagging us off for being tinpot skint pricks and just shows how much trouble we are in financially. πŸ™ˆ

We are not the only club - just the first... Blues leading the way.

6 toers will eat their words as Premier League clubs to follow soon.

[www.mirror.co.uk]
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
07:53, Thu 26 Mar
God
Best ignore me then. 😁