11:17, Wed 25 Mar
Yeah, as I say he's year 7 so its too early to be worried about any exams or anything. The way they kicked the middle one out though once the A levels were cancelled was horrible (KEFW).
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
11:19, Wed 25 Mar
number8
Yeah, as I say he's year 7 so its too early to be worried about any exams or anything. The way they kicked the middle one out though once the A levels were cancelled was horrible (KEFW).

I can imagine.
12:41, Wed 25 Mar
ZLAMMER
Am i the only one who isn't bothered abou the home schooling bit? Lots of parents on facebook proudly saying they've done this and that and that like they are super parents. When they go back to schook the teachers won't care what they've done and will reset and i bet the super parents get pretty bored within a few days.

I'm taking the approach with the 12 year old of teaching him life skills and with the 2 1/2 year old playing hide and seek (even though she cheats real badly).

Who are the super parents and who are the super bad parents like me and what have you got the children doing?

Mate, the life skills is such an important part of parenting and now is an opportune moment. I feel like my generation learnt very little of how to build, fix, and create things compared to my parents. I've had to teach myself a lot and was always fearful but then learned it's not so hard. Get him learning πŸ‘
17:43, Wed 25 Mar
My little un is drowning in school work. Lessons everyday via google classrooms on her normal timetable, homework too.

Year 10 at KE Camp Hill so kinda understandable

Clever like her Dad.πŸ‘πŸ‘
17:53, Wed 25 Mar
Block27one
My little un is drowning in school work. Lessons everyday via google classrooms on her normal timetable, homework too.

Year 10 at KE Camp Hill so kinda understandable

Clever like her Dad.πŸ‘πŸ‘

She’s far smarter than I am