DES
18:52, Wed 25 Mar
I know there has been stories about folk frequenting Richmond Park and clent hills and snow Sonia, but 99% of peeps doing what is asked of them.
I am totally stir crazy being at home but for now it has to be done.
So no slagging off from me..
Pat yourselves on the back!
Can’t wait to attend my first footy game when this is all over!

Kro
18:59, Wed 25 Mar
DES
I wouldn’t say it’s anywhere near 99% of people doing what they should.
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
Rab C Nesbitt
I would say it more Rab, bear in mind you can go out once a day for exercise and or to buy food, everywhere they show on Tv is deserted and bear in mind key workers still working, so hats off to everyone who are doing their bit!

Kro
19:54, Wed 25 Mar
DES
Went out today for food, beer, ciggies (I know, I know) and to get my Mom's lotteries. Scary out, can just saunter across the Warwick Road. I saw a number 4 coming from town 2 people upstairs and 2 down, all had decent distances between each other. I assume they were essential workers, hope so rather than people with shite employers.
21:00, Wed 25 Mar
It's hard to judge how many people are sticking to the rules because we're enjoying the best weather we've had since mid-September.

I've walked my dog twice most days through a really poor winter but now all of a sudden I cant get on the green for instant health freaks. A bit of wind and sleet will sort them out and put them back in their hidey holes.
21:05, Wed 25 Mar
I was around the black country all day yesterday and saw very few people about on foot. 99% on the whole probably isn't very far off
What did the Knights in White satin?
21:59, Wed 25 Mar
Had a job up b9 yesterday driving back home after going up Green Lane theres 2 idiots. 1 instructor, 1 driver doing driving lesson. Also went past corner shop 4 times late 50s males talking to each other outside tapping each other on there backs. Just drove past shaking my head at them.
22:28, Wed 25 Mar
Seen plenty walking along the canal. Walkers, joggers and cyclists.
Like an English rain. So light yet endless from a leaden sky. Neil Peart RIP.

And when the music stops
There's only the sound of the rain.
22:58, Wed 25 Mar

No nor me. Think it's slowly sinking in, but today a couple of lads on a mtb forum I'm on were posting photos of them both having driven to Wales to ride some favourite trails and that was OK because it was their 'exercise and we are allowed it'
The most worrying thing was the amount that were agreeing and swearing blind MP's had even said it was allowed.
FFS.
23:35, Wed 25 Mar
Bluesince62
...but today a couple of lads on a mtb forum I'm on were posting photos of them both having driven to Wales to ride some favourite trails and that was OK because it was their 'exercise and we are allowed it'

Argghhhhh!

The DEFAULT position is that (unless you have to go to work) you STAY at home.

The 4 reasons for leaving home are EXCEPTIONS...

No-one should be travelling from one place to another to take exercise... the exercise should be within the immediate area where you live.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
10:53, Thu 26 Mar
I did my best to educate, tbf in the end it sunk in.
11:36, Thu 26 Mar
I look in on a car forum, where someone suggested it would be nice to have a drive out, as the roads are quiet 🙄

But it was pointed out that the roads would probably be better off left to emergency services and people getting essentials. That, and the fact that ambulances have probably got their work cut out, as it is.
12:53, Thu 26 Mar
DES
People all over the country are asking themselves this question……

Are we making Des proud?
13:59, Thu 26 Mar
DES
Fridge bare , needed fresh food so went this morning.
Remarkable experience !
No one rushing. Everyone courteous and polite.
After 10-14 days, mindfulness appears to be catching on.

👍👍👍
... how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now I am found,
Was blind, but now I see.
14:32, Thu 26 Mar
Micky Darrell
People all over the country are asking themselves this question……

Are we making Des proud?

Exactly! The Voice of Sanity in insane times.

Just going to do the weekly shop (and for two other households) when I saw a couple from down the lane, with kids, making their way to the allotments where nanna and grandad were. Didn’t occur to them that the kids are often assymptomatic carriers and sneak off to play with other kids.
Having said that, they’re not over endowed with common sense.