21:42, Wed 25 Mar
I personally think the internet spread the disease as it was getting such a bad name only a few months ago and now the internet is literally loving life.

any other conspiracy theories? I've seen one about China planting it and containing it too quickly so its all a big plan to disable the rest of the worlds economy.
22:25, Wed 25 Mar
Russia end of!

They caused HIV and they still have the Smallpox Virus

Next....
22:38, Wed 25 Mar
ZuZuZuluArmy
Russia end of!

They caused HIV and they still have the Smallpox Virus

Next....
Taxi driver told me the USA planted it in China. He wasn't a big fan of the Yankees though 😉
Like an English rain. So light yet endless from a leaden sky. Neil Peart RIP.

And when the music stops
There's only the sound of the rain.
05:09, Thu 26 Mar
I heard it started just after Dr Tony returned home to visit family complaining about years working in a unfit environment 🤔
08:16, Thu 26 Mar
ooooh conspiracy theories you say? *adjusts tin foil hat*

How about Bill Gates spending years warning us about a coming pandemic, even going as far as running Event 201 just a few months before covid-19 broke out. He resigned from being CEO of Microsoft just as all this kicked off. Probably sat in his underground bunker waiting all this out.

[www.centerforhealthsecurity.org]

How about the Harvard University professor charged with aiding China together with a Chinese national who was attempting to smuggle 21 vials of biological research to china

[www.justice.gov]

How about that the high death toll in italy is actually caused by toxic waste dumping by the mafia

[www.politico.eu]

There are plenty of US citizens who think the whole virus is a hoax and it's just being used to install martial law.

How about the number of CEOs who resigned in the past 3 months, along with the US senators who traded illegally on stocks after getting warned about covid-19, it was almost like the upper echelons knew it was coming before us plebs and hid it away

[www.businessinsider.com]
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
08:54, Thu 26 Mar
Climate activists. Created in an underground lab as an attempt to ground all airlines and thus massively reduce emissions.
09:00, Thu 26 Mar
How about a natural response to the problem of global over-population, and overcrowding in our cities, mass transportation of goods and people, and the human race generally not being very nice and being a bunch of shits.
weaponsguru -
"To be fair, the worse side I've seen at St Andrews this season is Blues"
09:15, Thu 26 Mar
notts_blue
How about a natural response to the problem of global over-population, and overcrowding in our cities, mass transportation of goods and people, and the human race generally not being very nice and being a bunch of shits.

The wife of the guy who runs my son's footie team posted a piece on the team Whatsapp group stating that it was all the fault of 5G.

He had to tell her not to use the group for positing wackjob nutjob nonsense.
10:06, Thu 26 Mar
notts_blue

The world's not over-populated, We just don't utilise the space available, You could fit the whole world population into Australia quite comfortably, There's just so much un-used land around the globe.
10:08, Thu 26 Mar
ZuZuZuluArmy

The world's not over-populated, We just don't utilise the space available, You could fit the whole world population into Australia quite comfortably, There's just so much un-used land around the globe.

Linked Image
weaponsguru -
"To be fair, the worse side I've seen at St Andrews this season is Blues"
10:20, Thu 26 Mar
notts_blue

This is what I think too.
10:51, Thu 26 Mar

Happens about every 100 years or so - Mother nature, innit,
06:31, Fri 27 Mar
I blame Brexit bloody tories