07:57, Thu 26 Mar
Dear all,

I am involved in some university research that is looking at sexuality in football and I would appreciate a few minutes of your time to share your thoughts on this subject. The survey is anonymous and can be found here:

[doit.az1.qualtrics.com]

Thanks in advance for your time.
08:00, Thu 26 Mar
Mr Crosby and crudes answers should be interesting
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
08:52, Thu 26 Mar
Crude won’t see it till after midday he’s busy crocheting scenes from London’s Burning.
09:19, Thu 26 Mar
I’ve filled it in as best I can. There are a couple of questions that can’t really be answered within the structure the survey gives. For instance my opinion is not reflected in any of the four words I could choose from in one question. I also don’t understand why the survey wants to simplify the greater acceptance in the woman’s game to one option rather than a combination of all the options listed (and a few more beside)
We still believe
09:28, Thu 26 Mar
mr_crosby
Crude won’t see it till after midday he’s busy crocheting scenes from London’s Burning.
Bless
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
13:22, Thu 26 Mar
Done!
I got the horses in the back
you've got some open, complex questions requiring a nuanced response but in the main only providing limited black and white options to select.

still had a go at explaining my choices
15:10, Thu 26 Mar
Done
18:35, Thu 26 Mar
Some of the answers didn't include what my answer was - for example why are more women footballers openly gay. The answer to that is that the same pricks who would abuse an openly gay footballer would also abuse any female footballer and anyone who watches women's football...