DES
19:53, Thu 21 May
bluemike
Miss the Bat.😁👍
That post smells fishy! Going to away game I’ve speculated bout line up, subs, where to eat drink beforehand, will we win lose draw, but kit? Never
Kro
21:35, Thu 21 May
DES
DES
bluemike
Miss the Bat.😁👍
That post smells fishy! Going to away game I’ve speculated bout line up, subs, where to eat drink beforehand, will we win lose draw, but kit? Never
Kro

Despite this, we still wore an all white Adidas kit that day
DES
22:27, Thu 21 May
Blues are ya!
I wasn't there so I can't confirm, but when our revered ex poster Bat put this story up he got shot down in flames! in fact he took so much stick in the end that he stopped posting, which was a shame cos he was great fun!

KRO
23:24, Thu 21 May
So who from that team would make the 2020 team? Not many.
00:28, Fri 22 May
I was the only one who backed Bat up with the all white kit at Shrewsbury when this did the rounds some time ago. I'm so glad somebody else remembers!
10:50, Fri 22 May
scouty
So who from that team would make the 2020 team? Not many.

Todd, Worthington, Gemmill?
DES
11:03, Fri 22 May
Mendip Blue
I was the only one who backed Bat up with the all white kit at Shrewsbury when this did the rounds some time ago. I'm so glad somebody else remembers!
What year do you reckon it was, all that has been said is 1980’s!

Kro
11:39, Fri 22 May
DES
DES
Mendip Blue
What year do you reckon it was, all that has been said is 1980’s!

Kro

March 1980
12:33, Fri 22 May
Shrewsbury played in all white late 80s, you probably got the teams and the year mixed up 🤪
13:51, Fri 22 May
Greebo joe
Shrewsbury played in all white late 80s, you probably got the teams and the year mixed up 🤪

The game I'm referring to i.e where we played in all white Adidas kit was in March 1980
DES
15:28, Fri 22 May
Its actually funny that this has cropped up again, I think one lad was 100% adamant we didn't play in it AND THAT LED TO bATS DEMISE COS HE COULDNT FIND ANY PROOF!

kro
19:22, Fri 22 May
DES
The proof is in the Preston games programme. Blues news 15/3/80
19:31, Fri 22 May
foghorn leghorn

Someone on here must have that programme and can post a picture from it
Settle this once and for all
19:31, Fri 22 May
foghorn leghorn
Picture ?
19:34, Fri 22 May
Here you go, someone buy this and settle the biggest SHA debate since “Zigic: legend or bellend”

[www.ebay.co.uk]
Can I have a Bronx hat for the babbie, please Tom?