12:18, Thu 21 May
Magnificent headline...genuinely made me chuckle.

I didn't realise they had brought in new rules allowing you to make substitutions before the 80th minute and without having conceded a goal first.
12:19, Thu 21 May
Is it me or does this read terribly?
12:20, Thu 21 May
It is absolute bibble to be honest.

Once I had finished laughing at the headline I tried to read the story and it makes no sense.
12:20, Thu 21 May
This could work really well as it might remind him that the other team are probably changing formation so he might need to do something as well, rather than watch them equalise, then take the lead before he brings Monterro on for 5 minutes at the end.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
12:22, Thu 21 May
Imagine a team talk 🙄
12:30, Thu 21 May
I'd rather not.

He does speak in a horribly disjointed way at the best of times - but in a written piece like this, surely somebody could have tidied up the syntax a bit?
12:39, Thu 21 May
I cannot wait to see the back of him to be honest. Never a Head Coach/Manager.
13:17, Thu 21 May
If both teams make a substitution at the same time, this will count as one of the three opportunities for each team.

Eh?

"It was unusual and you used to wait to see what the opposition was doing with their subs and then make yours!

"Eventually it was discarded. It was only ever used at Academy level."

Doesn't really read likes he's welcoming it...
GBR 2020: Sepia tinted visions of a past that never really was, informing an idea of the future that was never really possible.
13:20, Thu 21 May
Spike
I'd rather not.

He does speak in a horribly disjointed way at the best of times - but in a written piece like this, surely somebody could have tidied up the syntax a bit?

What? One of Tatt's trainees?
13:35, Thu 21 May
Wonderful, now we can dither and not make 5 substitutions instead of dithering and not making 3
13:41, Thu 21 May
Rasputin
If both teams make a substitution at the same time, this will count as one of the three opportunities for each team.

Eh?

Basically we can make 5 subs, but can only make them at 3 different times. I'd assume so the game isn't stopped 10 times.

Not that it matters for us, Pep is worse than fecking Cotterill in this regard.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.