07:46, Fri 22 May
Not soft to love your family
08:05, Fri 22 May
It’s our 20 week scan tomorrow morning and I won’t be able to go in with the mrs.

Luckily we went to a private clinic this week and had a scan there which I could attend so to ease my wife’s nerves. Only £40, and having had issues previously, was well worth it to see a healthy little blue nose enjoying himself.
08:37, Fri 22 May
All the best to you and Mrs Tractor today.
Hope everything is fine.
Credit, patience and stay behind them
17:23, Fri 22 May
Thanks pal!

All good, a little lad joining the ranks in October. Living in Leeds I’ve already informed her family and friends that I will genuinely burn any Leeds United stuff.

He can support Rhinos - and at a push Yorkshire CCC.
17:34, Fri 22 May
TinaTractor
It’s our 20 week scan tomorrow morning and I won’t be able to go in with the mrs.

Luckily we went to a private clinic this week and had a scan there which I could attend so to ease my wife’s nerves. Only £40, and having had issues previously, was well worth it to see a healthy little blue nose enjoying himself.

My wife is 21 weeks on Monday so we're pretty much at exactly the same point - she had her 20 week scan on Wednesday. It's weird having to drop her off at the reception and sit in the car rather than going in but as much as I want to be there, I'm glad they're being as safe as possible and limiting the amount of people in the hospital.

Good luck for tomorrow!
17:46, Fri 22 May
Cheers mucker
17:48, Fri 22 May
💙 Congrats mate (in advance).
19:17, Fri 22 May
Bluesince62

Still no news. 24 hrs in, she’s had two meals and something *inserted* but she’s moving to stage two.

No, no idea 😔
19:27, Fri 22 May
My wife's cousin is one of the high heidjins in the special care babbys unit here in Glasgow. She says the vibe in the maternity and special care units is amazing in these times. Everyone taking fantastic care of each other and positive about the future.

I'm sure all will be well with the new dewdrop and her mammy.

KRO
Regards, Mick
19:33, Fri 22 May
Pearly Dewdrops
Bluesince62

Still no news. 24 hrs in, she’s had two meals and something *inserted* but she’s moving to stage two.

No, no idea 😔

My first one took 72 hours even being induced - so plenty of time yet she just didn't want to come out and she is the same of a morning now.
Hope all goes well but always tense waiting for news.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
20:33, Fri 22 May
Thanks all 👍
22:13, Fri 22 May
Good luck 👍
07:17, Sat 23 May
Pearly Dewdrops
Thanks all 👍

How’s it all going mate?
07:24, Sat 23 May
Waters broke on their own about 30 mins ago.

So, the end is in sight, hopefully.