21:37, Thu 25 Jun
5 days of Glasto on BBC 2, 4 and iPlayer. Good stuff so far and plenty to come. Good weekend of music.
22:18, Thu 25 Jun
Look forward to the Stones concert again. πŸ˜πŸ‘
22:36, Thu 25 Jun
Watching The Charlatans at the minute, always hacked me off that they were seen as part of the Madchester scene despite their West Midlands roots, Tim Burgess always looked a prat anyway πŸ˜‚
00:58, Fri 26 Jun
Yes, one of the highlights of the summer. Even if it is only replays this time. Just watched Radiohead, one of my favourite bands of all time.

Saw them in the mid 90s at Wolverhampton Civic Hall, when they were supporting James. Only around 400 of us there. Always good to see an act in their early days, then follow them upwards.

One of the things I love about Glasto is that it encourages me to watch acts that I may otherwise have avoided. Billie Eilish at 3pm Friday is a prime example. Her performance was brilliant. Don’t miss it. Also, Aurora, catch her if you can.
06:15, Fri 26 Jun
I'm like that with Metallica, don't usually listen to them but watching them last night you realise how good James Hetfield and in particular Kirk Hammett are on guitar. David Bowie is on at some point over the weekend, looking forward to that.
16:08, Fri 26 Jun
Re-watched The Wombats set again - brilliant. Also watched Florence and the Machine. Love the music, but she was off key so much during that set. REM weren't great either, musically sound rubbish stage presence.

Lukas Nelson was great too - love a bit of Blues. Really suprised they don't have Chic's set on there, that was fantastic. Jeff Lynne's set is well worth a watch though.
DES
17:29, Fri 26 Jun
bluemike
Where? When?
17:38, Fri 26 Jun
DES
DES
bluemike
Where? When?

Think it's tonight, but don't know how much they are showing, it could be a clip of one song or it could be the one hour showing that the Stones allowed the BBC.

Looking at the schedule, reckon it will be a couple of songs.
DES
19:02, Fri 26 Jun
bluemike
DES
bluemike
Where? When?

Think it's tonight, but don't know how much they are showing, it could be a clip of one song or it could be the one hour showing that the Stones allowed the BBC.

Typical! We are out tonight for first time since lockdown!
Pm me if it’s worth watching!
Kro
22:05, Fri 26 Jun
DES
DES
bluemike
DES
bluemike
Where? When?

Kro

Always worth watching, Des πŸ˜‹ 4 songs, reckon it will be on the iPlayer now.πŸ‘
23:19, Fri 26 Jun
Beyonce.
Yay or nay?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
23:19, Fri 26 Jun
bluemike
DES
bluemike
DES
bluemike
Where? When?

Kro

Always worth watching, Des πŸ˜‹ 4 songs, reckon it will be on the iPlayer now.πŸ‘

Sorry Mike....
Forget The Stones, Des. So last century versus BeyoncΓ©. Even though I’m an Indie, I have to say how brilliant her (90 mins) set is. Also, much nicer legs than Jagger, and moves so much better (not difficult!).

Out tonight? I hope you’re not out at an illegal rave, Des?
23:37, Fri 26 Jun
SOBLUE
bluemike
DES
bluemike
DES
bluemike
Where? When?

Kro

Sorry Mike....
Forget The Stones, Des. So last century versus BeyoncΓ©. Even though I’m an Indie, I have to say how brilliant her (90 mins) set is. Also, much nicer legs than Jagger, and moves so much better (not difficult!).

Out tonight? I hope you’re not out at an illegal rave, Des?

SoBlue, Jagger nearly invented these moves after James Brown etc, hope Beyonce has better legs than Jagger, still trying to find some one close to the Stones, Talking Heads, Clash and a few others come close, but admitting it's my band I first seen and brought up with ( my age ).
But at the end of the day it's all subgective.
10:13, Sat 27 Jun
Rab C Nesbitt
Beyonce.
Yay or nay?

πŸ‘
10:16, Sat 27 Jun
That Arthur Lee performance effing killed.

I saw him in London on that tour and it was one of the best gigs I've ever ever been to.