19:12, Sat 27 Jun
For me, whoever comes in I would love us to approach games with a winning mentality.

I know there are games where you can't just be gung ho and going all out attacking will get you a hammering but wouldn't it be nice to get a manager in who actually goes into every match talking about our strengths in the media and not worrying about the oppositions.

I saw the press conference with Clotet before today's game and he was talking about when we went up there earlier in the season and they were very dangerous and we have to be mindful of that. Forget earlier in the season, what he should have been saying is that Hull are on a bad run, no win this year in the league, they've lost their best players so I want my team to go out and exploit that and secure our championship place for next season.

Is it really too much to ask for a club the size of ours to attract a manager who wants to try to play positive football and who bigs up his own team in the media instead of everyone elses. Someone who wants to try to beat the struggling sides from the start but also tactically good enough to adapt a little when we play the teams around the top / when needed?

I want us to be positive in our play as well, there were numerous times today when everything was backwards and sidewards and one thrown in on their 18 yard box when all the way back to Camp in 5 seconds. Why?

Why can't we still retain the ball but in dangerous positions rather than being pushed back to the keeper by Hull? I'd like the new manager to want us to play on the front foot and not have to keep it going backwards all the time. We keep proving (after we've gone behind) that we can actually play effective attacking football as per the second half so why not start matches constantly with that mindset?

Come on Blues, lets have a manager in with a positive mindset.
19:15, Sat 27 Jun
Agree. It’s about time we had a positive manager. Something we haven’t had for a while. As good as rowett and monk were it was always based on being solid.

Big big summer ahead. Manager and player wise.

The key is wingers and attacking players. Somebody who can carry the ball. Lacked that all first half
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
19:22, Sat 27 Jun
I’d like a good fashion sense.

Important to set the right tone.

We don’t want some fecking scarecrow in a tracksuit.
19:22, Sat 27 Jun
Definitely, got to make this appointment the right one if they want to move forwards.

Then over the summer sort the spine of the team out and get a balanced squad together. We went into this season with no bloody forwards and now we've gone into the lockdown matches without wingers. Its an absolute farce to allow that to sort of thing to happen not once, but twice.

We could and should have given Maghoma an extension like Camp.
19:27, Sat 27 Jun
TheBlueNation

Made me laugh.

Thanks 👍
19:35, Sat 27 Jun
I agree but we really need to see if we stay up and who we sell.

If we sell Bellingham, Pedersen and Sunjic it's going to leave us needing upwards of 6/7 new first team players let alone padding the rest of the squad.

Like every close season, it's a chance to start again, refresh etc, but this one is going to be huge for us and our direction going forward.
19:36, Sat 27 Jun

😁
19:40, Sat 27 Jun
Needs:
1. Blue V-neck.
2. Speaks in sentences.
3. Bit of experience.
20:19, Sat 27 Jun
Haircut1000
Needs:
1. Blue V-neck.
2. Speaks in sentences.
3. Bit of experience.

The V neck is a flexible look. You’ve got to admit it. Can easily be paired with the right tee-shirt. Looking cool amongst the younger players we need is imperative I feel. Could mix it up with wearing some Vans as well.
20:23, Sat 27 Jun
Haircut1000
Needs:
1. Blue V-neck.
2. Speaks in sentences.
3. Bit of experience.
Can say think, though
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:25, Sat 27 Jun
Nose of Blue
Definitely, got to make this appointment the right one if they want to move forwards.

Then over the summer sort the spine of the team out and get a balanced squad together. We went into this season with no bloody forwards and now we've gone into the lockdown matches without wingers. Its an absolute farce to allow that to sort of thing to happen not once, but twice.

We could and should have given Maghoma an extension like Camp.

Even though Mags didn’t want one?
20:28, Sat 27 Jun
Didn't he?? That's not information I'm privvy to.
20:32, Sat 27 Jun
Nose of Blue
Didn't he?? That's not information I'm privvy to.

No, he didn’t. It’s been mentioned on here a few times that he didn’t come back to training.
20:42, Sat 27 Jun
Got to be honest, I've had a Kammie here then cause I must of missed that Jeff 🤣🤣
20:45, Sat 27 Jun
Nose of Blue
Got to be honest, I've had a Kammie here then cause I must of missed that Jeff 🤣🤣

:D

It happened to Blues first but other clubs have gone through it now where they have lost players through either not renewing contracts or players wanting to move on. Next few weeks will be interesting