20:48, Sat 27 Jun
Monk, Rowett or Tony Blair for me, Tom
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
21:09, Sat 27 Jun
I just want somebody competent who wants to stay. Any decent manager will do a job given time to implement their ideas. Attacking football would be a plus. Jokanovic was my first choice. Clough would be a great appointment too, though not too attack minded from my limited understanding.
22:04, Sat 27 Jun
I'd like a manager that wins games and doesn't let us roll over Everytime we play a rival.
22:17, Sat 27 Jun
This.

I'm so utterly sick of Blues sitting in every game, playing two defensive midfielders and playing exciting central players out on the wing (where the "pressure is off" or something).

I'm sick of us trying to 'nick' wins.

I'm sick of calling ourselves 'organised' and 'tough to beat' whilst sitting bottom half of the Championship every season (so we can't be that tough to beat, evidently).

We're pathetic.

If you accept mediocrity, you will get mediocrity.

Get a coaching team in with some balls and who will set us up to win games.
Dong Ren Out.
22:21, Sat 27 Jun
We are shopping at aldis for a manager lads (Gerrard stuff is just bullshit)... Also how can a manager work down there when the CEO is turning up in his tracksuit and boots on hoping to get a runout with the lads in training? (monk got pissed off with it I heard)... Honestly lads why the fuk do you think someone like clotet is there.....

Dong is a/the major problem and he isn't going anywhere soon as he's on one massive freebie.... (like pannu)
22:31, Sat 27 Jun
LondonBlue
This.

I'm so utterly sick of Blues sitting in every game, playing two defensive midfielders and playing exciting central players out on the wing (where the "pressure is off" or something).

I'm sick of calling ourselves 'organised' and 'tough to beat' whilst sitting bottom half of the Championship every season (so we can't be that tough to beat, evidently).

We're pathetic.

💪
I agree with lots of that
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:32, Sat 27 Jun
Rab C Nesbitt
LondonBlue
This.

We're pathetic.

💪
I agree with lots of that

This this
22:41, Sat 27 Jun
LondonBlue
This.

We're pathetic.

FFS
DES
12:48, Sun 28 Jun
TheBlueNation
LondonBlue
This.

We're pathetic.

FFS
I think it was Rab who said it, lets develop our own method of operating and get Coaches (old style manager is firmly in the past) in who believe in it and promote it, not our psychotic style selection that has plagued us while we have been slipping down the league!

KRO
15:10, Sun 28 Jun
DES
Given what we seem to want from a manager here, I can't think of any manager for the last 25 years or so that would fit the bill.

Perhaps my memory is addled, but the last once who even comes close - on what we knew before him taking up the post - would be Jim Smith
20:36, Sun 28 Jun
Was he into his fashion??
23:57, Sun 28 Jun
TheBlueNation
Was he into his fashion??

Flat caps and track suit if I remember correctly.

I loved watching his team play. Definitely played to have a go. But he bought the right players in that could play that way.
12:22, Mon 29 Jun
Here's a couple of stats. One about Warnock in particular, but the stat about the lowest passing accuracy in a game this season was us v Barnsley at 42% !!
Eff me , that looks shit to read
[mobile.twitter.com]
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
12:26, Mon 29 Jun
Rab C Nesbitt
Here's a couple of stats. One about Warnock in particular, but the stat about the lowest passing accuracy in a game this season was us v Barnsley at 42% !!
Eff me , that looks shit to read
[mobile.twitter.com]

Won though