19:36, Sat 27 Jun
Not too shabby?
19:37, Sat 27 Jun
Too many draws in games we should have won.
19:42, Sat 27 Jun
Haircut1000
Not too shabby?
Not won for 8 games is it?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:27, Sat 27 Jun
Hello Mr McLeish

How many wins?

I’d wager if we lost 7 of them games but won 5 we’d probably be better off than we are?

Not won since Bristol City away
08:54, Sun 28 Jun
Actually we beat Barnsley four days after the Bristol City game but I take your point. Still, record since January 1 is W4 D8 L2. 20 points from 42.
08:55, Sun 28 Jun
Haircut1000
Not too shabby?

No, just mediocrity plain and simple. Nothing to be proud of.

16th flatters us in all honesty.
09:04, Sun 28 Jun
And I still say we have (had?) a squad that should have been top 10, poor management imo.
09:12, Sun 28 Jun
When did we last win again? We struggle to scrape draws.
09:18, Sun 28 Jun
Record is disappointing

And I'm not convinced our squad is actually all that

How many times do we thump opposition teams?

Below par Championship side is what we are
09:42, Sun 28 Jun
Bluesince62
And I still say we have (had?) a squad that should have been top 10, poor management imo.

I agree. If you look at our record against Leeds, West Brom and Fulham, arguably the best teams in the league, we've drawn one and lost four by the odd goal.

I think we've always had the squad to be top 10 in this division, just poor tactics, team selection, game management.

Agree Dong's the main problem, but we've under-performed this season and you have to level that at Clotet. Just out of his depth, waste of a season.
22:15, Sun 28 Jun
That doesn’t make sense to me. You’re giving us too much credit for those five games. How can you say taking one point from the five games you’ve mentioned as some some of suggestion we have a top ten squad?
We might have competed well, but the results werent there ultimately.
I bet if you go away and check how teams actually in the top ten have got on in those same five fixtures, you’ll find they have a lot more than one point from them? Eg forest, Preston, Cardiff etc who actually are, therefore, in the top ten!
Secondly, even if we did perform with some credit in those fixtures and were perhaps unlucky not to take more points, it’s not enough to just play well against the better sides anyway.
A point at the Albion only takes you so far when you’re turning in the largely dismal home performances and results against lesser sides such as Wigan, QPR, Reading and Hull since Christmas.
We are where we are and the top ten it most certainly isn’t.
22:43, Sun 28 Jun
Off the top of my head Preston, Blackburn , Swansea, Millwall have all been in there this season. They’re no better squads than ours imo
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
23:01, Sun 28 Jun
Haircut1000
Actually we beat Barnsley four days after the Bristol City game but I take your point. Still, record since January 1 is W4 D8 L2. 20 points from 42.

A mediocre record that indicates we are where we deserve to be.
01:45, Mon 29 Jun
Not really. Clark’s home record indicated we were shit.
Rowett proved we weren’t though. It was Clarke that was shit.
06:30, Mon 29 Jun
Interesting you bring up Clark, as he too was one who took us one what seemed like a magnificent unbeaten run but was really just a lot of salvaged draws.

I don't disagree that Pep is bang average. I mean that currently our whole setup is mediocre. Hopefully that will change.