21:41, Sun 28 Jun
This is a discussion about the overall standard of football and in particular those beneath the very top level.

Not really, you turned it into that. I originally started off talking about how shit the football was at the TV replays of the tournaments in the 90’s.
23:54, Sun 28 Jun
Throw ins, or corners.

Its football, so who decided you would throw the ball back into play, instead of a free kick?

When they decided on a throw in why introduce corners? Why didnt they just implement a throw in from the point the ball went out of play on the goal line?

I wouldnt be disappointed to lose the throw in. Over the years I actually think we must be the worlds worst team at keeping possession from throws. Just a little pet hate of mine.
00:29, Mon 29 Jun
LondonBlue
Blues fans who defend average players for "giving it 100% every game" like that's the only prerequisite you need to play for us.

I don’t think any Blues fans think that is the only prerequisite. We just realise it is mostly all we have been provided with to watch in recent times.
00:32, Mon 29 Jun
And in fairness the player doesn’t pick himself or sign himself to play for us
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
00:33, Mon 29 Jun
I agree, let the ball be kicked in, only stipulation being that the ball has to go backwards like from a corner if you’re in the opposition half.
00:35, Mon 29 Jun
Quite.
00:41, Mon 29 Jun
Aubamayang playing wide left.
Owners with no consistent plan.
So many calling vile a huge club and spawny.
Blues fans who say we're a poor team/squad.
Us appointing managers who must think they've won the lottery

Alice bands, Head bands, hair clips or grips on any footballer whose hair wouldn’t get in their eyes if they went snorkelling in a tsunami.
01:42, Mon 29 Jun
Matt Targett in an Alice band is mesmerising. I keep rewinding o laugh at him and after I’d finished laughing and fast forwarded to catch up with live action Greasy was usually on the floor
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'